LBshooter 29-Oct-20
t-roy 29-Oct-20
ND String Puller 29-Oct-20
smarba 30-Oct-20
papadeerhtr 01-Nov-20
Ermine 01-Nov-20
WapitiBob 01-Nov-20
29-Oct-20
Look forward every year to his giant bucks he kills. Haven’t seen anything from him this year. Anyone heard how Randy is doing?

29-Oct-20
He’s probably tired of lifting all those heavy racks ! Seriously, I hadn’t thought about it, but it should be time to be seeing his latest.

29-Oct-20
I heard he was holding out for a big one this year

29-Oct-20
Waiting for his house addition to be completed so he has a place to hang the next one.

29-Oct-20
I thought someone posted a pic of an August buck in velvet that he killed 2 months back...

29-Oct-20
Yep, he did kill another gagger velvet buck.

29-Oct-20
Does he kill his big bucks on private or public land? Just curious.

29-Oct-20
Kills his NV bucks on public land and buys a landowner tag in the same unit each year; at least this was the case a few years ago. I've camped within a few miles of where he camps. I didn't kill a gagger buck for some reason....

29-Oct-20
Hmmmm.... In today's world of huntng you get what you pay for generally speaking.

29-Oct-20
Public or private, I just know I wouldn’t want him coming after me! IMO, there ain’t many guys that measure up to his abilities, on several fronts.

29-Oct-20
Did you guys read his column in the September issue of Bowhunter? It was great, I was laughing out loud. It was a different side of him I haven’t seen yet. Very good!

30-Oct-20
Yep that article was great ND. Him taking over Dwight's column is indeed revealing a side of Randy most of us haven't seen. Good stuff indeed. RIP Dwight.

01-Nov-20
I admire Randy Ulmer, hes probably one of the best hunters out there. Think hes doing excellent job at Bowhunter magazine and after listening bto him on some podcast seems like very down to earth man.

01-Nov-20
Haven’t seen any pics of Animals he has taken this year?

01-Nov-20
He wasn't doing too well last I heard but that was 6 months ago.

• Sitka Gear