lewis 10-Nov-20
Will 11-Nov-20
wilhille 11-Nov-20
greenmountain 11-Nov-20
APauls 11-Nov-20
Thunderhawk 11-Nov-20
SteveB 12-Nov-20
09-Nov-20
Well another year has passed and what a crazy ride this one has been.This one got nuts in January when I dislocated my replacement knee that was done in July I can’t describe the pain.We were trying PT to strengthen the knee but it dislocated again in September so surgery was scheduled. I had the surgery on October 13 so I’m still rehabbing.I actually have got to hunt a few times in ground blinds.No luck yet. I always and I mean always hunt on my birthday but it will have to be in the afternoon as I have two dr.appointments in the morning. I will be out there Lord willing. My wife tested positive for COVID in September but had a very mild case thank God. I tested negative 4 times go figure.This virus has impacted all of us some much more than others.Cannot wait till there is some sense of normalcy out there. This crazy election has been taxing to say the very least. I am sure most of us want this to come to an end where Americans can at least agree to disagree in a civil manner.That might be a pipe dream but one can hope can’t they. I’ll close this out by hoping y’all get a big one this season and more importantly give your wife,kids and love ones a hug.You can bet that is what I will do tomorrow afternoon when my wife also my best hunting buddy head out to the woods.Take care and stay safe Lewis

09-Nov-20
Happy birthday Lewis and many more.

09-Nov-20
Happy birthday Lewis!

09-Nov-20
Happy birthday and to many more!

09-Nov-20
Right there with you Lewis, 74 in March. It’s a challenge and hurts my feelings every day that I can’t do what I used to. Happy Birthday, and good luck !

09-Nov-20
Lewis, as you are aware, the older we become, the tougher we become as you are example of that. Happy Birthday. Give your wife a hug for me. My best, Paul

09-Nov-20
Thanks all I’m slipping out for an afternoon hunt y’all stay safe Lewis

09-Nov-20
Happy B-Day!

09-Nov-20
Happy Birthday, Lewis!

09-Nov-20
Happy Birthday, hope you had a great hunt!

09-Nov-20
Happy Birthday Lewis, nothing wrong with getting a little older, it happens to the best of us. Remember it’s not the age, it’s the mileage. Let me tell you a story about an old bull and a young bull standing on a hill......

09-Nov-20
Happy birthday, Lewis!! Hope your birthday wish comes true!

09-Nov-20
Happy Birthday Lewis!!

09-Nov-20
Lewis: 76 here I had a knee done in June and the PT ladies really beat me up but doing ok now. Has been a strange year, hard to believe what the chinese have done to our country without firing a shot.

09-Nov-20
Happy birthday to a fellow old-timer on here. I agree with your thoughts and sorry that you had such a tough year. It surely has affected a lot of us in different ways. For instance, it is the first time in over 50 years that I have not hunted the Rocky Mountains (due to Covid-19 conditions) but luckily I or family have not tested positive. Great that your wife can hunt with you and good hunting to you both........Badbull

09-Nov-20
Happy Birthday Lewis. Hope the knee keeps getting g better and many more hunts!!

09-Nov-20
Just turned 60. Your positive outlook gives me hope that i have at least 14 years of flingin arrows. Happy Birthday and good shootin.

09-Nov-20
Thanks y’all in tonight no luck beautiful afternoon we shall see what tomorrow afternoon brings y’all stay safe and good luck Lewis

09-Nov-20
Happy Birthday Lewis !! I'm right on your heels, but having a hard time closing the gap.

09-Nov-20
Happy birthday!

10-Nov-20
Happy birthday! Good luck for the rest of your season!

10-Nov-20
Happy Birthday! Hope you tag one today!

Down to forty, or so, deer seasons left. Enjoy them all!

10-Nov-20
Happy Birthday!

10-Nov-20
Have a Great Birthday and year to follow Lewis.

Good luck, Robb

10-Nov-20
You are a true inspiration to many. Be well.

10-Nov-20
Happy birthday Lewis!

10-Nov-20
Happy bday Lewis. I'm the same age and can relate. Out on a deer stand this morning at 15 degrees. Mostly marking time waiting for Friday night and the Gophers next football win...for any of you out there that might be dreaming!......

10-Nov-20
Thanks again for the great wishes off to doctors appointments then back home and into the woods y’all stay safe Lewis

10-Nov-20
Happy Birthday. Good luck with the doctors & the deer.

10-Nov-20
Happy Birthday Lewis, aging is normal,right?

10-Nov-20
Happy birthday sir.

10-Nov-20
Wishing you many more, my friend!

10-Nov-20
Happy Birthday & many more. Longevity is a gift. I am a few years your senior so definatley know the difficulties of aging.. Good luck.. Once we get to our stand, be it tree or ground, isn't it amazing how we appreciate being able to be out there. Many are not granted that gift.

10-Nov-20
happy birthday Lewis, may the fire burn strong.

10-Nov-20
Happy birthday Lewis. I too turn 74 this month. My birthday wish is to be able to piss like a six year old.

10-Nov-20
Happy Birthday! Continue to get strong, stay healthy, and best of luck hunting.

10-Nov-20
No cigar tonight but a very enjoyable evening in the woods y’all stay safe hunt hard and always have fun Lewis

11-Nov-20
Happy b-day Lewis! Enjoy it, and enjoy your hunt. Really appreciated your message - thank you!

11-Nov-20
Great message sir. Happy la late birthday. Here's to many more. Cheers sir!

11-Nov-20
Happy Birthday Lewis. I love your attitude. You have had your share of setbacks but still are out there doing what you enjoy. I am a little younger but I want to get the big one but feel successful if I get out there to try for the big one. Family and friends make life worth living. I hope you got your birthday hunt. All the best, Bob

11-Nov-20
Happy Birthday!! I was impressed right from the get-go when you are reflecting on something in the future.

11-Nov-20
Happy birthday lewis. I also caught covid but got thru it. I am working on 71.... on stand now in the UP, feel great. never had any bone issues etc I am very blessed. My advice, keep on hammering

12-Nov-20
65 so I'm just a youngster....but Happy Birthday!!!

• Sitka Gear