t-roy 10-Nov-20
Missouribreaks 10-Nov-20
Lady Bowhunter 10-Nov-20
wildwilderness 10-Nov-20
JL 10-Nov-20
SIP 10-Nov-20
Missouribreaks 10-Nov-20
09-Nov-20
https://www.thehuntingnews.com/hunting-guide-deals-with-sexual-harassment-and-defamation/

Anyone have info here? I know she was working for an outfitter in New Brunswick.

09-Nov-20
"While there are clear examples of women in the hunting industry relying on their look and not skill to gain fame and a social media following. This is not the case with Beverly, she is the real deal and an accomplished hunter."

I wonder who the "clear examples" are they are referring too? Sounds like a bit of drama going on.

10-Nov-20
I believe she was with an outfit that used to be a sponsor on here? Boub’ ound any info?

10-Nov-20
I guided bear hunters for many years. I was defamed now and then, but never sexually harassed.....!

Pete

10-Nov-20
I've just read the article referenced in the first post. I've been to the camp in question numerous times.

There have been several females (my wife, as well as other married and single women) in our group whenever we've hunted.

I can say the Outfitter was always respectful to his staff and guests. Women were always treated with the utmost of respect.

I'll add that the camp cook during a a hunt in Fall 2018 bore very strong resemblance to the person shown in the articles photos.

Bottom line is there are 2 sides to each story with the truth buried somewhere in the middle.

10-Nov-20
I will address this even though it’s been dealt with legally already. Beverly Reynolds was hired as a cook and camp cleaner etc in 2018 after being fired from her previous outdoors employee!Had I known then what I know now I would never have hired her!!!Nothing She told us was true she actually had only just started hunting a year before!!and had no experience other than working on a bear hunting show for about 3-4 months. From what we gather she had never really had much involvement in the industry but she told us she had,that turned out to be not true. Very little she posts on her business page is either true or content she hadn’t taken from various other businesses including ours. The Article referenced is a retaliatory for her getting caught stealing both intellectual and material property from our business as well as using a credit card this past Summer that she did not return a year previous.When she was caught using videos and pictures from our business we requested they be taken down as she presented them as hers and claimed to be the guide. Beverly Reynolds posted a video of a moose hunt in 2018 where she said she was the guide however as we showed she did not write the guide exam until April 24 2019!!!She had never been a guide prior and was not guiding anyone unsupervised while she worked here. She’s never set a stand,or ever skinned a bear deer or moose in the two years she was here and I’m told by her previous employer she did help gut a bear but never had skinned one in her life. Beverly Reynolds was fired for disrupting behaviour,costly errors and lying to us and clients repeatedly.She was asked multiple times to stop pretending to be an expert and lying to clients however it did not stop. She was never harassed nor made to work long hours,that is a complete fabrication to lash out at us and get us to drop the police reports as well as save face for posting things she lied about on her business page,by the way is an unregistered entity. Beverly Reynolds lived on and off with me over two years and yes we were involved romantically in 2018 and 2019.We had been broken up prior to her firing I ended the relationship for the last time in June 2019. Lately it’s come to my attention she’s sent messages to my children threatening them if they tell anyone the truth about her lies and fake Facebook page which by the way she created while she was here. I would never behave in anyway she suggested in her attempt to cover up her misdeeds and my kids lived here with her and I. People will believe what they want but that’s the short version of her antics.As a man in the industry I now can attest to the scrupulous things some will do to portray themselves as something they are not and the disgusting things some low moral compassed people will say to cover up their lies. Anyone that believes there isn’t a double standard when it comes to he said she said hasn’t dealt with this woman yet! I would not recommend this person to anyone as a guide she has zero experience!!

10-Nov-20
Well that should pretty well sum things up...

10-Nov-20
I hunted with the outfitter during the spring in question, in fact was there during the time of her dismissal. Much of the hunt and week's events went as described above. I have the utmost respect for the outfitter, have hunted with him for several years, and have never seen him treat anyone with disrespect, men or women. The article sited in the first post is not an accurate portrayal of the events I witnessed the week I was in camp.

10-Nov-20
Not interesting. A big bear on the bear forum would be interesting. But anyway............

I have hunted with the outfitter 8 times. She was there on one of them. I have seen and read enough from both parties to know with absolute certainty who was scamming people and who is reporting things accurately. Anyone who would photoshop themselves into a harvest photo in place of the true outfitter declares exactly what they are. All you need to see is that photo and it's "case closed" on credibility. I just hope the border opens by the end of May 2021 for hunt #9 if that tells you who I am confident in.

10-Nov-20
Any chance we could get her on this thread? Would make all day in the treestand more interesting. :)

10-Nov-20
Pete....are you bragging, or complaining?!

10-Nov-20
Nothing here is interesting.

10-Nov-20
I have hunted in the camp mentioned above several times. As a woman hunter I would not hesitate to take a group of women to hunt there. The owner and his guides have been nothing but respectful. Never once has anything inappropriate been said or done. If anything it has been the opposite. They have gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I am booked to go back in June of 2021 and will go with full confidence. The person putting BS out there needs to check herself and stop making women look bad with undocumented accusations!

10-Nov-20
X 1MILLION Pig Doc!!! just don't do it.

10-Nov-20
X3 on the romantic relationship thing.....workplace love often doesn't work well for those involved in or around the relationship. There is a lesson in there somewhere. The article above could be construed as inflammatory and subject to legal issues. It's best to just wish everyone well and move on.

10-Nov-20
When the rut is crankin, old bucks do things they shouldnt. All of em at some point

10-Nov-20
I hope both parties can regroup and move on.

• Sitka Gear