Kurt 10-Nov-20
smarba 10-Nov-20
Darrell 10-Nov-20
Lost Arra 11-Nov-20
DonVathome 11-Nov-20
PECO 11-Nov-20
10-Nov-20

Darrell's Link
First of all, I am not connected to Harbor freight in any way but I love their "Ultra Bright LED Portable Worklight/Flashlight" for the tent, working on cars, etc. I have them in every dash pocket, the closet under the stairs, etc. I'm posting this because right now they are $.89 and that includes the first set of batteries. This year at camp, I did have my big D Cell LED Lantern hanging but honestly the little lights provided better light. They're light enough to hang off zippers so in my 12 X 12 tent I had three of them up and when all three were on, I could easily see everything in the tent with very few dark spots. Next year, I'll have at least four in with me and I won't be buying any more D cell batteries for my lantern. Anyway, the coupon code is the link. You can thank me later. :)

10-Nov-20
I keep one of those in my pickup box. When I grab the hunting tubs from the pickup box, I click it on and I have extra light. Yes I am wearing a headlamp, but this extra is nice to have extra light.

10-Nov-20
I keep one of those in my pickup box. When I grab the hunting tubs from the pickup box, I click it on and I have extra light. Yes I am wearing a headlamp, but this extra is nice to have extra light.

10-Nov-20
I use the lights advertised, or ones just like them all the time. The magnet sticks the light to the ceiling screws in my cargo trailer and positions the light right over the Coleman stove when I camp in it. Also have one stuck on the house and truck camper fridge door, and in the vehicle glove boxes. They did cost me $5 ea at Canadian tire, but all were bought in '16 and are still working well....with a few sets of new batteries. That price is almost free!

10-Nov-20
HF often has coupons for those lights free with purchase of something else. I have a handful of the lights and you're right, they are cheap, bright and handy.

10-Nov-20
Yep. I have most of the ones I have now as Freebies. Its also why I have many $.99 snap knives. I buy the knife to get the free light but this coupon just skips the knife.

11-Nov-20
Thanks Darrell for the heads up on the light. I picked up 4 yesterday along with 24 pack of batteries for $1.00. I'm sure they aren't Energizers but for a dollar??

11-Nov-20
WOW! Thanks!

11-Nov-20
I have a few of them I got with the free coupon. They are very nice, and bright. I have used them at the cabin and around the house. I never paid attention, did not realize you could replace the batteries. I thought they were throw away lights. I'll get a few more, thanks for the heads up!

• Sitka Gear