Lone Wolf 10-Nov-20
LINK 10-Nov-20
WapitiBob 10-Nov-20
ELKMAN 11-Nov-20
ELKMAN 11-Nov-20
carcus 11-Nov-20
APauls 11-Nov-20
10-Nov-20
They are launching 4 new bows today. Anyone looking forward to the release? Any thoughts?

10-Nov-20
Always interesting to see the new bows come out. Bowtech has had some great innovation over the years.

10-Nov-20
After 30 sum years of shooting Hoyts, I bought a Bowtech this year and have to say that I am very happy with my Revolt X. I shot them all, including the new Hoyts. Felt like I was leaving my wife.....

10-Nov-20
Release was uneventful in my eyes

10-Nov-20
I like adding the deadlock cam to the Eva shockey 2. That may be my daughters next bow in a year or two. I wish they would have put the dead lock cam on the carbon Zion.

10-Nov-20
You'll love the cam. Stand on the line and turn it in/out one wrench flat and boom.

11-Nov-20
Agreed.

11-Nov-20
This is not their flagship 2021 line though to be clear.

11-Nov-20
I'm guessing a 32" ata 6" bh bow with deadlock to replace the sr6 will be one of the flagships

11-Nov-20
I don't get a new bow very often. Last brand new bow I got was 12 years ago, and one used in between. but I picked up a Revolt this year and have no idea what would make me want a better bow. Thing is outstanding in every single regard. After cat whiskers I can hardly hear it go off.

• Sitka Gear