Ursman 12-Nov-20
Thunderhawk 12-Nov-20
midwest 12-Nov-20
lewis 14-Nov-20
walks with a gimp 15-Nov-20
11-Nov-20

Lewis 's embedded Photo
Lewis 's embedded Photo
After my last knee surgery I came up with thought what adjusts on height has big feet at the bottom plus water proof won’t rust very stable and costs a little over 30 bucks we shall see stay safe Lewis

12-Nov-20
Lewis, that should work great. The only thing you might have an issue with is the feet sinking into soft or muddy ground.

Let me know if you have problems with that. If I knew the diameter of those legs, I could 3D print you some larger diameter feet to try.

12-Nov-20
See them used on Craigslist for less. Sometimes see them in 'free' piles on the roadside.

Could also use tennis balls on the feet.

12-Nov-20
Lewis: The height is important. After my hip replacement my knees and hips didn't like getting as low as I used to. I bought a couple of blind chairs that are two inches higher than the old chair. It makes a huge difference.

12-Nov-20
Get one of these - use on most any chair. You'll thank me!

https://www.amazon.com/Northeast-Products-1006822-Traditional-Seat-Invision/dp/B0042FJEAG/ref=zg_bs_3413691_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=WGS5EYPNEHWJWYTNAZW7

12-Nov-20
Most of the time in our ground blinds we level off and put down a piece of plywood a little larger than the chair works well

12-Nov-20
Be careful if you have midwest make you some feet for the seat. He made me a custom quiver hood, and it cost me a couple of beers! (and NOT cheap stuff!) ;-)

12-Nov-20
Wouldn’t use a chair that didn’t have arm rests. Helps a lot with shoulder problems.

12-Nov-20
I. Just finished a new gun blind today in the UP. The seat in used was a millennium tree seat,, built the blind around it. So comfortable. I have enclosed blinds, I hate them.

12-Nov-20
Really enjoyed those Natty Lights, t-roy!

14-Nov-20
Sat in the chair last night very solid I had set up pretty high to help with my surgical knee very pleased good luck all Lewis

15-Nov-20
I bought this one for my new home built elevated blind and it's very comfortable. https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/blackout-comfort-max-360-mag-elite-blind-chair-black

• Sitka Gear