BOHNTR 15-Nov-20
Yodameister 15-Nov-20
JohnMC 15-Nov-20
Bou'bound 15-Nov-20
LBshooter 15-Nov-20
tobywon 15-Nov-20
yeager 15-Nov-20
13-Nov-20
Quick question on the mass measurement on a 6point whitetail- where do you take the C3 and C4 measurements?

13-Nov-20
C3 x 2

13-Nov-20
That would actually make better sense to me.

13-Nov-20
For Pope & Young, on the main beam you draw a perpendicular line down from the baseline point where you measured the tine length of the G2. Then you measure the distance from that point on the center of the beam to the beam tip. Both the H3 and H4 are then taken at the half way point.

14-Nov-20

wildwilderness's embedded Photo
Big 6
wildwilderness's embedded Photo
Big 6
Thanks, old buck a buddy shot

14-Nov-20
Nice looking buck.

14-Nov-20

Thornton's embedded Photo
Neighbor found this one. Scored 133"

14-Nov-20

Could have shot this one at my place several times over the last two years. Passed him again 2 nights ago. He's a bully and even the bigger bucks don't mess with him.

14-Nov-20
My neighbor has encouraged me to do so, but i find it funny he has declined to do it himself

15-Nov-20
I like these 6 pointers. I shot a big one several years ago. Long main beams and the end looked like a crab claw...very cool.

15-Nov-20
That’s a monster six! I’d use a buck rag on that one for sure

15-Nov-20
What is he B&C/P&Y?

15-Nov-20

Yodameister's embedded Photo
Yodameister's embedded Photo
Shot this one November 5th in central PA. Good to know how to score him. I’ll respond after I do just that

15-Nov-20
No way that 6 scores 145” buckmaster. Because if I understand correct buck masters is basically gross p&y/B&C minus the spread. That make it 160ish” p&y

15-Nov-20
How does sci score them.

15-Nov-20
I had a beautiful, big six point come in a couple years ago. Couldn't get a shot on him and never saw him again,or another six as big. Would love to tak a big six down, love the look of the rack.

15-Nov-20

tobywon's embedded Photo
tobywon's embedded Photo
I took this nice one in PA a while back. Never scored it, but a pretty cool deer.

15-Nov-20

yeager's embedded Photo
yeager's embedded Photo
Ohiohunter............the BTR system does not use the inside spread measurement in their scoring calculations. This is the page from their handbook.

• Sitka Gear