spike78 13-Nov-20
Shb 14-Nov-20
Buffalo1 14-Nov-20
Oryx35 14-Nov-20
KHNC 16-Nov-20
elkmtngear 16-Nov-20
KHNC 17-Nov-20
13-Nov-20
Just returned from my Western Nebraska hunt. Shot a nice 7x5 on day 4 of my hunt. It was mid to high 70's the first three days of the hunt. I was hunting DIY on some private land a buddy of mine owns out there. Day 4 the temps dropped to the low teens and the snow came. This buck was deer number 17 that morning and the 5th overall buck. He came within 12 yards when I shot him. My first kill with a crossbow. Nebraska made them legal, so I gave it a try. After killing 4 this year already with the compound I wanted to try hunting with it a little. Too easy really, lol. The rut is wide open this week now that it finally got cold out there.

13-Nov-20

KHNC's embedded Photo
KHNC's embedded Photo
KHNC's embedded Photo
KHNC's embedded Photo

13-Nov-20
WOW!!! What kind of broadhead were you using!!!

13-Nov-20
Quit telling people about Nebraska, Kenny

13-Nov-20
I am confused. You had a pic of buck that looked like it had all its hide. Then you remove it and now a picture that looks like coyotes got it, I think same buck. Not mention the pic a dog that looked like it had been eating by coyotes for a minute.

13-Nov-20
There's deer in Nebraska spill the beans please.:)

13-Nov-20
My first impression on seeing that pic was it must have been a heck of a Texas heart shot. Nice buck....congrats.

13-Nov-20
I dont know what the H_LL happened to my pics!! ill try to repost them.

13-Nov-20
"Quit telling people about Nebraska, Kenny"

Ha! This was a DIY on private land. No deer left on Nebraska public, just hunters.

13-Nov-20
If the original post shows up in its entirety, it will need to be edited by mods. The dog pic showed up randomly, have no idea how as it was not my picture at all. Also, i had 3 total pics in original thread ,now there are zero! Not sure what is going on with it. I added a pic of the buck in post 2. The meat is quartered up and ready to be deboned for pack out. It wasnot eaten by coyotes.

13-Nov-20
Congrats looks like a nice one!

13-Nov-20
I bet the hunting is slow in KS and Pat bored in a tree so he is messing with your pictures as you post them.

13-Nov-20
lol, could be exactly the case! Especially the dog skeleton pic!! When i try to edit post 1, the pics are still visible to me.

13-Nov-20
Wow real nice buck congrats!

14-Nov-20
I tried to sort one out on public land in NE on Thursday before the circus jerk got started.

I saw license plates from: ID CO MT SD KS OK TX MN MI IA PA NC SC MD GA

And a pile of trucks from NE's east coast.

Good Luck.

Be safe .

14-Nov-20
Very nice buck. Congrats !!

14-Nov-20
Shb, it looks like New Mexico is missing out on the fun. I better pile in the truck. Haha

16-Nov-20
Thanks! Yeah the public land is a mob fest in Nebraska for sure!

16-Nov-20
Nice buck Kenny, heck of a Season for you so far!

17-Nov-20
Thanks Jeff!

• Sitka Gear