bill v 15-Nov-20
huntinelk 15-Nov-20
bill v 15-Nov-20
bill v 15-Nov-20
SIP 15-Nov-20
Rut Nut 15-Nov-20
15-Nov-20
6:35 AM LIVE from PA*
First ever Pa Sunday Bowhunt. Who’s out? What County are you hunting? Looking for my first Sunday deer. I don’t have a buck tag but have lots of doe tags

Bill v

15-Nov-20
I’m in Bucks Co hunting with my best hunting partner Bsked. I’m hunting a stand I called the pentagon. Stand is in a 5 trunk tree, hence the name. Let get some photos of kills today! Deer were everywhere on the roads this morning

15-Nov-20

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
Looking east. There’s a doe in this photo just to the left of big pine on the field edge

15-Nov-20

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
Just had this promising 8 walk by. Needs 2 more yrs

15-Nov-20

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
View looking to the sw

15-Nov-20
Good luck Bill!

15-Nov-20
Nice looking patch of woods. Good luck!

15-Nov-20

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
I’m out in Pike Co. Like you I only have doe tags. But would love to get one on the first(ever) Sunday!

I’m in a blind this morning- very quiet. 8am and no deer spotted yet.

15-Nov-20
Good luck guys!

15-Nov-20

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
Good morning guys! Hello Dennis. Here’s a photo facing NE. Had a doe and fawn a little while ago out in front of me. They turned and worked they’re way towards the swamp

15-Nov-20
Thanks guys!

Just had a nice buck walk by at 80y down over the drop off- hoping he will chase some doe up this way!

15-Nov-20
Good luck from MN. On stand this morning as well. 2 does in the freezer so I'm looking for some horn today.

15-Nov-20
Good luck JB!

Well, it’s kinda dead right now so I’ll resort to the usual

It’s a balmy 46 degrees, clear sunny skies with visibility 20 miles near Phila today

15-Nov-20
Good luck Bill & Rut. Sitting in my stand in Pike co, only 1 doe sighted so far. Really enjoying this Historic first Sunday hunt.

15-Nov-20
29 degrees & light sleet & rain right now here

15-Nov-20
Glad you guys are finally able to hunt Sundays! It's balmy here as well. Low 30s and breezy. Every squirrel in the county has moved in on me.

15-Nov-20

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Hey Bob- didn’t know you were in the “neighborhood”- you have a PM. ;-)

Well, that 8 pt chased a doe in a circle and then left her scent checking(nose to the ground) for other doe. She was feeding at about 70y but started moving away from me. You might be able to see her tail/hind end in this pic. (Just to the left of the smaller of 2 trees in the center of the pic)

15-Nov-20
Deer coming

15-Nov-20
Deer is at 40. To the north. Trying to call her this way. May slide by out of range

15-Nov-20
That son of a gun laid down at 35 in thick stuff

15-Nov-20
Action!!

15-Nov-20
LOL! Don’t give up on her Bill! ;-)

15-Nov-20
I need to get down soon so I will try calling shortly. I need a buck to come along and get it moving. I’m surprised I haven’t seen bucks cruising. It not uncommon to see 4,5,6 or more bucks in a sit here. Although they may be half worn out and laying down. They’ve been running hard here for 4 wks now. I can tell you, I shot a buck yesterday in Jersey. I think he lost 30 to 40 lbs rutting. He looked horrible, rump was dwindled down , side looked thin. Etc

15-Nov-20

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
You need one of these kinda bucks Bill- he’s been molesting my 3D target for about a week. I set up a camera the other night and caught him in “the act!” Guess he’s not having too much luck with the LIVE does! : )

15-Nov-20

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
Gonna get down soon so here’s the plan From top to bottom in pic Will try the fawn grunt first. The can second. The old faithful tube next. Then big black. If they don’t get a reaction I’ll use the big long distance tube. This deer (yrling) is either gonna get and mill or jump up and fly away

15-Nov-20
If they don’t work try the kitchen sink! ;-)

15-Nov-20
I’m down. Will update in a bit

15-Nov-20
Got her to get up after flipping that can 100 times. Had an ok 8 show up. She just stayed in the thick stuff feeding. I got and left. Good luck guys!

15-Nov-20

huntinelk's embedded Photo
huntinelk's embedded Photo
My son shot this one at 6:45 this morning, potentially one of the first deer killed in PA on a Sunday.

Good luck the rest of the day.

15-Nov-20
Nice. Congrats

15-Nov-20
Anyone still out? I just got back in stand

15-Nov-20
Hunted this morning on some public ground. Had 3 does bed 65 yards away, i spent a lot of time laying on my side trying to stay hidden behind the little bit of cover i had for deer coming that direction. Needed a lil buck to cone in like a bowling ball and scatter them. No dice. Was nice getting to hunt on a Sunday near home versus having to drive to Maryland to do it... Bout time.

Thanks to the UBP and everyone involved in helping to make it happen.

15-Nov-20
That’s COOL Gene! Congrats to Cody!

• Sitka Gear