15-Nov-20
6:38 AM LIVE from Ma*
Live from NY ITS SUN morning!

15-Nov-20
6:45 AM LIVE from Ma*
Live from NY ITS SUN morning!

15-Nov-20
I am not double posting!!!!!

2 different bucks on trail camera early this am. Maybe its starting here????

15-Nov-20

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Heres one

15-Nov-20
Wishing ya luck from Long Island ..Mike

15-Nov-20
Drslyr, my buddies friend Shot a buck yesterday in PA...not far from you. Good mature buck....neck wasn’t even a bit swollen....is it possible we haven’t hit the rutting phase yet and that’s why you guys and my guys arnt seeing much during day light?

15-Nov-20
No not possible. The rut is consistent the obvious signs may vary

15-Nov-20
Yes the Ruts consistent. But there’s 3 phases as we all know. If they’re not full out chasing full blown rut than it makes sense seeing we’re not to far from each other from his land to mine. Maybe we’re just a week off from the big chasing starting and this cold spell is really gonna kick it off

15-Nov-20
Does weather effect when does come into heat or just at what time of day the deer do the rutting

15-Nov-20
From everything I’ve read weather shouldn’t play to big of a roll. However, I’m pulling at strings. There’s well over 100 deer on this farm. Probably closer to 200. Why are we all of a sudden not seein any on the fields common areas during the “rut”. They sure didn’t fly away....I hope....might have to bring the goose gun in case they are flying ha.

15-Nov-20
They may already be locked down ?

15-Nov-20
I’d think we’d still see something bowhunt. There’s legit nothin movin. Usually we can see 8-20 deer a day. Easy. My buddy sat yesterday in a box blind amd saw a yearling and a spike. Just hanging in the woods eating something else I suppose

15-Nov-20
I hear you. I was in Yates county two weeks ago . I saw 1 doe and 1 buck in 6 days. Usually see deer every sit. Very weird year out there.

• Sitka Gear