midwest 19-Nov-20
South Farm 19-Nov-20
Livin the Dream 19-Nov-20
12yards 19-Nov-20
cnelk 19-Nov-20
Livin the Dream 19-Nov-20
APauls 19-Nov-20
19-Nov-20
Any info on good whitetail bucks in this area? have a chance to lease some land, but not sure of the deer in that area. Any help would be great. God Bless.

19-Nov-20
Minnesota?

19-Nov-20
Some whoppers up there still. Nothing like in the past, but they're around. Wolves are thick as fleas, too, if that's any consideration. My mother grew up in Carp, just south of Baudette, on the Rapid River...you should see some of the bucks they shot there in the 60's...HUGE...and nobody cared about antlers then, just wanted the meat.

19-Nov-20
Great info! Thank you sir. You think it is still possible to shoot a 150-170? Land we are looking at has the Rapid river running through it. Again, thank you.

19-Nov-20
150-170 is a stretch with any consistency, probably anywhere. If you have a lot of land leased, maybe. But it might take them awhile to get that big up there. They can have some nasty winters. The potential exists.

19-Nov-20
Grew up in Baudette. South of Baudette in the Rapid River area there can be some good bucks. But they get pounded on with wolves and hunters. Not sure if Larry Larsen still farms those alfalfa fields where the RR crosses the highway, but back in the day [30+ yrs], there were some whoppers in those fields.

I sold all my land several years ago up there. Good for nuthin but mosquitoes and wood ticks.

19-Nov-20
Guys I really appreciate the info. Thank you.

19-Nov-20
Fished there a last few springs. Blown away at the numbers of deer there compared to Manitoba.

• Sitka Gear