midwest 22-Nov-20
t-roy 22-Nov-20
bigdog21 22-Nov-20
PECO 22-Nov-20
The last savage 22-Nov-20
MeanMachine 24-Nov-20
woodguy65 25-Nov-20
22-Nov-20
I had an archery tag for elk this season, and hunted a new area with a friend who had a ML tag. First day out, I noticed a crack in the upper limb of my bow, a 2007 Diamond Black Ice. I went home and got a recurve to finish the season. After that week I took my bow to the local shop who is a bowtech dealer. A few days ago I got my old Diamond Black Ice back with new limbs. Bowtech covered the limbs under warrenty and the bow is shooting great. What a great company, way to go Bowtech!

22-Nov-20
Well now you know why there named Bowtech. allways need one LOL.

22-Nov-20

APauls's embedded Photo
APauls's embedded Photo

22-Nov-20
I've had limbs replaced by Bowtech as well. Also, by Hoyt. No questions asked.

Badass pic, Adam!

22-Nov-20
^^^Mathews as well. Lots of good bow companies out there. Glad they took care of you, PECO.

22-Nov-20
Hoyt and Matthews limbs replaced here. Matthews was my fault as I dropped it out of a tree, they still covered under warranty!

I also own a Bowtech. All three companies have been great to work with and have stellar products. The shooter not so much.

22-Nov-20
I have had my share of bad luck with bows also, bent cam axel , twist in limb, riser cracked, all on different brands .. just had to give PECO a hard time all in fun... My Buddys Bowtech did the same thing on a hunt . the bow was his first new bow in 20 years,, Boy what a ride to the achery shop that was :) thought I was going to half to walk home..

22-Nov-20
Bigdog I thought your comment was funny. I am just happy I registered the bow when I bought it 12 years ago. If those limbs last another 12 years maybe I'll look at getting a new compound. I'm not interested now, I still like shooting that bow as much as the day I got it. I also love shooting recurves, so I may never get another compound if the Black Ice dies for good.

22-Nov-20
i just met a chick on tinder,,, she shoots a bow tech...full speed ahead,,well about 1/2 speed. That full speed shit proved disastrous.....lol,, ...

24-Nov-20
I've had limbs and strings replaced by Bowtech. Great C.S.!! Still shooting my Guardian from 2007.

25-Nov-20
"I just met a chick on tinder,,, she shoots a bow tech..."

Yeah, that aint a chic.

• Sitka Gear