wyobullshooter 22-Jun-21
JTreeman 22-Jun-21
KHNC 22-Jun-21
JTreeman 22-Jun-21
jingalls 22-Jun-21
carcus 22-Jun-21
soccern23ny 22-Jun-21
22-Nov-20
I had an archery tag for elk this season, and hunted a new area with a friend who had a ML tag. First day out, I noticed a crack in the upper limb of my bow, a 2007 Diamond Black Ice. I went home and got a recurve to finish the season. After that week I took my bow to the local shop who is a bowtech dealer. A few days ago I got my old Diamond Black Ice back with new limbs. Bowtech covered the limbs under warrenty and the bow is shooting great. What a great company, way to go Bowtech!

22-Nov-20

APauls's embedded Photo
APauls's embedded Photo

22-Nov-20
I've had limbs replaced by Bowtech as well. Also, by Hoyt. No questions asked.

Badass pic, Adam!

22-Nov-20
^^^Mathews as well. Lots of good bow companies out there. Glad they took care of you, PECO.

22-Nov-20
Hoyt and Matthews limbs replaced here. Matthews was my fault as I dropped it out of a tree, they still covered under warranty!

I also own a Bowtech. All three companies have been great to work with and have stellar products. The shooter not so much.

22-Nov-20
Bigdog I thought your comment was funny. I am just happy I registered the bow when I bought it 12 years ago. If those limbs last another 12 years maybe I'll look at getting a new compound. I'm not interested now, I still like shooting that bow as much as the day I got it. I also love shooting recurves, so I may never get another compound if the Black Ice dies for good.

22-Nov-20
i just met a chick on tinder,,, she shoots a bow tech...full speed ahead,,well about 1/2 speed. That full speed shit proved disastrous.....lol,, ...

24-Nov-20
I've had limbs and strings replaced by Bowtech. Great C.S.!! Still shooting my Guardian from 2007.

25-Nov-20
"I just met a chick on tinder,,, she shoots a bow tech..."

Yeah, that aint a chic.

22-Jun-21
Not only is bowtech a great company but they make the best bows, In the last year I've owned bowtech, mathews, pse and hoyt all new flagship models, I kept the pse and bowtech

22-Jun-21
Yup, love shooting my Bowtech, and it's the quietest bow I've ever shot.

22-Jun-21
How does Bowtech make great bows when all I read about is cracked limbs all over the internet?

22-Jun-21
Great bows and great company. I love all the stuff they do with military support. Spike as far as the cracked limbs all over the internet if you pay attention those are all older model issues. Everything since the introduction of the Realm series shows that Bowtech now has one of the lowest failure rates in the industry. I switched 3 years ago and it was ABSOLUTELY the best decision I could have made. Never even glanced backwards. With the new deadloc system in place there is just nothing even close when it comes to user friendly tune-abilty which equals shoot-abilty. They have the best riser geometry in the industry (hunting bows)when you look at them being pretty much neutral the on reflex/ deflex scale. Which in turn makes far less riser deflection and torque on average. And the ability to get your broad heads and field points to impact in the same place with nothing but and allen wrench and 15 minutes at the range is probably the most significant leap forward in archery technology in decades.

22-Jun-21
Spike, I’ve been shooting Bowtech since the early 2000’s. Started with the Patriot and have owned a few since. 82nd Airborne, Equalizer, 350 Destroyer ( that my son still shoots), BTX-28, and currently the Realm SR6. I’ve had zero limb issues. Years ago they had problems with a batch of Guardian limbs best I remember, which they corrected. Old news. I seriously doubt any bow manufacture has been without their share of hiccups as well, yet for some reason someone always feels compelled to bring up a decade old issue that Bowtech once had.

22-Jun-21
Maybe I’m missing something, but it sounds like to me you took it in n September (or maybe October) and are just now getting new limbs?

It’s nice that they warranty them on a bow of that age and everything, but nearly 9 months seems kinda ridiculous to me.

But like I said, I don’t know the whole story, maybe I’m missing something.

—Jim

22-Jun-21
Bowtech is a very liberal operation i have come to find out. However, they do make great bows and I will continue to shoot them. But I wont support their liberal views on things. Must be Oregon showing through.

22-Jun-21
I’ve been informed this Thread is 6-7 month old. I stand corrected, my mistake.

—Jim

22-Jun-21
I shot Bowtech for 12 years. And planned on another 12. But after shooting all the big name brands I had to admit that Matthew’s had a better bow in the V3 31. Faster proven by a chronograph! And less hand shock and noise than the others. Overall a better shooting experience. And I love my Bowtech. But…catch them if you can!-)

22-Jun-21
My vxr31.5 and solution are the same speed at the same poundage and same draw length, the mathews might be a touch quieter, both top notch bows

22-Jun-21
@khnc... what part of the liberal operation specifically? are they in all of it? just the healthcare for everyone part? ??

• Sitka Gear