GhostBird 23-Nov-20
Jaquomo 23-Nov-20
Rupe 23-Nov-20
Will 24-Nov-20
Jaquomo 24-Nov-20
t-roy 24-Nov-20
greg simon 24-Nov-20
23-Nov-20
I usually don't pay attention to stuff like this, but wondering why some manufacturers list the height and weight of pro staffers in their promo/bios? Does it really matter in competitive archery if a 14 year old is 5'3" and weighs 132 pounds? Or a 44 year old is 6'2" and 295 lbs?

I know... but this seems very weird to me and I have nothing else to think about today now that the Nose Jammer question has been resolved... Can somebody help me understand?

23-Nov-20
… interesting, wonder why they don't list IQ & Blood Type???

23-Nov-20
Bowtech shooters all have high IQs so it's not necessary to list it, as it's a given.

23-Nov-20
no blood type as they have ice water in their veins. Cool Dudes

23-Nov-20
covid positive results too? Sounds ridiculous. Million dollar question: do they list the weight of the women shooters too?

23-Nov-20
Is the tie breaker a wrestling match? Maybe this is a tactic in discouraging the opposition.

23-Nov-20
Good question Pat. It'd either be misogynistic or fat-shaming not to.

23-Nov-20
"Bowtech shooters all have high IQs so it's not necessary to list it, as it's a given."

I shoot a Bowtech.....so thats fake news Ike....

23-Nov-20
The scary question is who looks at pro staffers bios?

23-Nov-20
It popped up on a FB feed for one of them, which piqued my curiosity.

23-Nov-20
Or maybe 40 yard dash time and vertical leap?

23-Nov-20
I'd sooner admit to cyber-creeping on staff shooter's profiles than using Facebook. ;-)

23-Nov-20
I may have cyber creeped on that pro staff cheerleader from Martin archery.

23-Nov-20

23-Nov-20
I doubt Martin lists personal info on their staff shooters, such as height, weight, or sexual orientation... but I could be wrong???

23-Nov-20
I had to get back on FB (after resisting for many years) to keep up on the adventures of Tater Tot..

23-Nov-20
Miss I heard you want to be. Bowtech staff member. First there’s a couple of questions we need to ask you. How much do you weigh and what is your bra size???

24-Nov-20
Feels to me, like a marketing person was thinking "Hey, this is super cool, we can make it look like NFL or other sports league trading cards or what not. People will think it's cool!"

Debatable.

24-Nov-20
I watched a hunting show the other day where the narrator was referring to the TV hunters as "athletes". There are athletes who hunt, but hunters as "athletes" with beer guts who huffed and puff walking to a stand? Ummm, no.

24-Nov-20
I’ve still got Laura Francese’s rookie card.

Unfortunately, it’s not very legible anymore:(

Lou.......that’s kinda like the scene from the movie “Kingpin”. Randy Quaid and Woody Harrelson walk into the national bowling tournament. Randy Quaid looks around and says.....”It’s kind of intimidating to be in the presence of so many great athletes”...

24-Nov-20
At 6'2" and 295 pounds he would be anchored more solidly on a windy day than I would!!!

• Sitka Gear