TEmbry 24-Nov-20
BullBuster 25-Nov-20
The last savage 25-Nov-20
BullBuster 26-Nov-20
23-Nov-20

JohnMC's Link
This is awesome!

23-Nov-20
Wow, talk about fighting above his weight class!!!! But in the bull's defense, he could lose an eye to those antlers. I've seen those big old bulls get really mad and then they don't so much care about their eyes and then anyone or anything close had better watch its ass!!

24-Nov-20
This buck must have had his brains in his pants. But then................................

24-Nov-20
just when ya think youve seen it all!

24-Nov-20
When I was a lot younger......!

24-Nov-20
That is amazing. One of the spots I hunt is next to a large pasture that has shorthorn cattle in it. The does and fawns are terrified of the bulls. When they walk the fence the deer get agitated and at times run off. The cattle are out there year around so it’s not a new visual scaring them.

24-Nov-20
I once had a record book antelope evade me by hiding amongst a herd of herefords.

24-Nov-20
It's all fun and games until someone gets their eye put out....

;-)

Matt

24-Nov-20
I once watched an angus and brahma bull tear down about 150’ of brand new five wire fence while fighting. I was about 15 at the time. Awesome and scary at the same time.

24-Nov-20
Might be different outcome if the bull had his horns.

24-Nov-20

jdee's embedded Photo
jdee's embedded Photo
I had some horses on a pasture this September and a bull elk gored a curious colt I had up there. Almost killed him. The vet said if it had gotten into his stomach he probably would have died from infection.

24-Nov-20
this was an escaped pet- central Illinois deer that was tranquilized-horns cut off-and put back in his pen! the bull is a puss-all's good

24-Nov-20
If that is a pen raised deer then that farm won’t be in business long. Most one year olds sport twice the head gear than that dude on all the farms I personally know. Do you know the owner or was that a guess?

25-Nov-20
That bull needs to regrow his balls. Horns or not.

25-Nov-20
I actually thought about this when i was glassing in Nebraska and watched angus cows just walk right past deer constantly, im going to try it next year..my farmer will think im crazier than he already does....

26-Nov-20
I now recognize that bull. It’s Ferdinand!

• Sitka Gear