Genesis 02-Dec-20
Mt. man 03-Dec-20
Genesis 03-Dec-20
Charlie Rehor 03-Dec-20
Genesis 07-Dec-20
Genesis 07-Dec-20
paul@thefort 07-Dec-20
24-Nov-20
Crusaderdad,please PM me your address so I can send you K114 knife........ it's not on the roster

24-Nov-20
I will let him know, he will be getting a hold of you.

Thanks!

Scar

24-Nov-20
Have any luck with it, Steve??

24-Nov-20
K114 was lucky for us. 2 for 2 on Wyoming bulls.

24-Nov-20
That's great, Joe!

24-Nov-20
Yes,took a cull buck on the next to last day (155 8 on one side and forky on the other)of my hunt.I had a local kid who needed a cape for his and so it all worked out. Frank Noska hunted with it as well and we were able to take the knife to a gathering of very decicated bowhunters to get them to sign the book.All in all,an inspiring moment for a lot of us. I hear the knife will tour another season per Morgan's request,so if you get the opportunity to be a part of this tribute,please do.

24-Nov-20
Man That knife has covered some ground.

24-Nov-20
Love reading the journal!!

24-Nov-20
Good to hear, Steve! Congrats.

25-Nov-20
I will have the pleasure of taking the K114 knife to Arizona in January on my deer hunt. Will change it up this year and instead of hunting Coues as in the past, I will be hunting mule deer. Looking forward to add to the K114 Journal, my experience, and to pay respect towards its intended purpose. my best, Paul

25-Nov-20
Good Luck on your hunt Paul!

Enjoy your time with the knife!!!!

God Bless!

Scar

25-Nov-20
Seems like there was a thread with a list of who and when guys were scheduled to get K114. Has that changed any, Scar?

25-Nov-20
Morgan said that she looks forward to having the knife on a hunt. I’d say she has priority! Maybe late season archery on Kelly’s lease.

26-Nov-20
I’d like to get on the list for using the knife..

26-Nov-20
Send it to me... I have deer and lions season starting shortly. Ed F

26-Nov-20
Mule Power sent it to me in early November. Due to work, and vacation changes, I had to basically read the journal, sign it, and send it on its way to Steve. I wish I could’ve taken it along because it would’ve been nice to cut up Charlie Rehor’s deer with it and take a group photo. Just wasn’t in the cards. I am glad I got that I got to hold the knife, read the stories to date, and contribute just a little. Please make sure to rub the 4 leaf clover that myself and Lana added to the journal. Best of luck to all and may Kelly forever RIP.

02-Dec-20
Scar Finga.......my phone took a dive duck hunting with me attached,I survived but the phone did not. I still need an address to send the knife to.

Steve

03-Dec-20
LOVE the journey! Honored to be a part of it!

03-Dec-20
ttt

03-Dec-20
Steve: Good news is the newer IPhones can handle water.

07-Dec-20
Paul @ the Fort........knife is on the way!!

07-Dec-20
Charlie.....I knew you would know about the latest advances in technology,thanks for heads up!

07-Dec-20
Thanks Steve, Looking forward to receiving the knife. my best, Paul

• Sitka Gear