Genesis 25-Nov-20
LINK 25-Nov-20
ESP 27-Nov-20
24-Nov-20
Anyone shoot one yet? Any thoughts?

24-Nov-20
Love the specs on the 4!

24-Nov-20
As a prime black owner I’m having some serious FOMO.

24-Nov-20
Yep that Nexus 4 looks nice!

24-Nov-20
I’m gonna go shoot one here in a few minutes. Been waiting on these to come out

24-Nov-20
Report back!

24-Nov-20
6” brace 4.5 lbs 340 FPS UCS it seams like those specs match the v3. Why do you have such a hard on for this bow?

“ Heavy, slow, and short. Looks like mathews has another game changer. Oh wait...”

24-Nov-20
Lady Bowhunter and I die hard PRIME shooters but won't dare pick up a NEXUS - but only because we don't "need" to start jonesing for another new bow.

24-Nov-20
Welll link, for the same weight you can get a longer, faster, more stable (longer), more adjustable (with weight and draw length options) bow.

And supposedly they came out with some new stuff that makes the significantly quieter and with less vibration. That’s yet to be determined.

The vxr 31.5 was a sweet bow though. I almost bought one.

25-Nov-20
Shot the nexus 2 yesterday. Much improvement in hand vibration and noise from the black series. New bolts on cams to help eliminate past concerns. Prime listened and improved this model. Comes with shims for tunability like the Mathews as well. Shot it side by side with the black 3 and there was a significant difference. New grip is sweet.

We did a side by side noise comparison with the V3, had two dudes behind a curtain not able to see which was shot and they both said the V3 was louder. Not scientific by any means but fun to test. Both bows as monkey tails and whisker biscuit rests is all.

Draw cycle for me was consistent all the way through, not as smooth as the V3 but consistent at least. Held great, solid.

After stacking the VXR 31.5, V3 and Nexus 2 on top of each other, the riser on the prime is more straight and doesn’t recess back toward the shooter like the Mathews do. I think for me, this is going to help eliminate the torque issues I was having with the VXR and why I ended up selling it after 2 months.

Going to be ordering a nexus 4, after only having shot Mathews for the past 20+ years, I think this prime finally wins at least for this year.

25-Nov-20
Damn you stringgunner. I knew I owned the best bow made with the black series. Doesn’t sound like that’s the case anymore and I hate it!

25-Nov-20
Still shooting the Prime Ion how does the draw cycle of the Nexus compare say to the older Ions????

25-Nov-20
Adjustability is good for people who are still growing. I hope I’m done. However if I could add a few inches on my draw length that would be great. With Mathews switch weight technology I can drop weight with a $40 mod if I tear up a shoulder. I like the primes, as good as anything. I was just curious what set them apart.

27-Nov-20
Has the draw cycle changed from the black series? Looking at the nexus 6. It comes in my dL.

• Sitka Gear