JSW 25-Nov-20
Flatlander 25-Nov-20
Flatlander 28-Nov-20
JSW 28-Nov-20
Too many bows Bob 29-Nov-20
butcherboy 29-Nov-20
JSW 01-Dec-20
25-Nov-20
We have 3 tags to hunt mule deer on the Armendaris Ranch in southern New Mexico. The dates are January 4-10 and the cost is $3,000. That includes room and board and instructions on where to hunt. Tag fee to the NMG&F is extra.

It is an unguided hunt but we will have some ground blinds and cameras already set and we will hunt just after the ranch does it's annual deer study so we will have some pretty good intel.

We went 2 or 4 on the September hunt with a 170 and a 150 class buck. PM me if you think you want to do the hunt. I have really bad service for the next 10 days so be patient on my response.

25-Nov-20
I'd like more info on the mule deer hunt you listed on Bowsite...if email works better for you my email is [email protected].

Thanks, Lynn Schrum

28-Nov-20
I'd like more info on the mule deer hunt you listed on Bowsite...if email works better for you my email is [email protected]. Thanks, Lynn Schrum

28-Nov-20
Lynn, I sent you an email.

Jim

29-Nov-20
I would wonder if you are going to be able to get into the state with out a 14 date quarantine. The governor really has the pace locked down. Better check before you plunk down your money.

TMBB

29-Nov-20
The governor only thinks she has it locked down. A lot of non essential stores are still open and running. Lots of traffic coming in and out of NM just like the first time. No one I know of comes in and quarantine’s. If you have a tag or want this hunt then get it and come hunt.

01-Dec-20
There is not better place to quarantine than on a remote ranch in southern NM

• Sitka Gear