Dyjack 28-Nov-20
LINK 28-Nov-20
Jaquomo 28-Nov-20
Empty Freezer 28-Nov-20
YZF-88 28-Nov-20
Aspen Ghost 29-Nov-20
27-Nov-20

Empty Freezer's Link
Watched this video today from Idaho. Thoughts on this?

27-Nov-20
A lot of running for nothing. Chasing the elk in the high fence ag field probably wasn't the best idea. Aside from the perps harassing the elk, The guys posting that vid give the perception they have some sour grapes because the elk were cut off from leaving the high fence ag field and come towards them so they could get a shot at them. At least that's what I sensed from watching the vid.

28-Nov-20
I'm sure seeing this helps a lot of private landowners decide whether or not they want to put their land into a public access program.

I would have done exactly what Dan did and go hunt somewhere else. At least you don't have to worry about running into that crew in the backcountry.

28-Nov-20
Pretty much the definition of what is NOT fair chase. How could you be proud of shooting an animal if it did work.

Unfortunately it’s not rare behavior

28-Nov-20
Bet it's their land, and if it is.. I imagine they've done it for a while. Looked pretty well coordinated.

28-Nov-20
Not that it wasn’t their land but he stated they were from Utah and hunting Idaho. As Midwest eludes to it sounded like it was in a LAP

28-Nov-20
That dude running across the field has some pretty good wheels!

Not my style. I’m ignorant of Idaho regs but maybe not legal???

28-Nov-20
Ah gotcha. I didn't listen to it. Just watched it. Pretty sure that's considered hurrying and harassing with a motor vehicle here in NM. Without the trucks being part of it, it'd probably be legal. Cutting off exits with the trucks will most likely be what gets them in trouble. Not sure on Idaho law though.

28-Nov-20
Not that it wasn’t their land but he stated they were from Utah and hunting Idaho. As Midwest eludes to it sounded like it was in a LAP

28-Nov-20

28-Nov-20
Just hard to believe that bowhunters would hunt like that. There must have been 8-10 people. High fence hunt with wild elk.

28-Nov-20
Frustrating to see them mentoring a kid out in that field. Not the first time I’ve seen an adult mentoring a kid doing illegal activities (illegally use of quad).

29-Nov-20
They forgot the cattle chute.

• Sitka Gear