greg simon 01-Dec-20
Catscratch 01-Dec-20
Brian M. 01-Dec-20
woodguy65 01-Dec-20
JL 01-Dec-20
30-Nov-20

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
I "think" this is a from a guy on the Maryland Whitetails website that made these. If anyone has an eye for this type of art/metal work....this might give ya some ideas. I seen pics of the buildup when it was just welded rebar in the shape of an antler. A welder, alot of grinding and a little imagination will get ya this. If I had the imagination and eye for art....some rebar muley antlers would be a cool metal project. You could probably sell them for a few bucks too.:-)

30-Nov-20
Great looking art.

30-Nov-20
He should plant that out in the woods during shed season in a popular shedhunting area with a trail cam on it. Then hide in a blind nearby and observe the reactions. Encounter the hunter, interview for laughs, retrieve it, repeat. Would get some interesting footage.

01-Dec-20
I'd think he'd need more than a few "bucks" for time and effort. Nice work BTW.

01-Dec-20
Very cool. Good looking work.

01-Dec-20
That is super cool. I’d say 200 plus dollars of MIG wire there just for starters! The ideas a guy can pick up from Bowsite!

01-Dec-20
One of the coolest things I've ever seen! Any chance you have more pics? I would love to see more of the process or more finished pics.

01-Dec-20
Nice. What's the left side look like? ;)

01-Dec-20
Wow that is some crazy talent if that started off as welded rebar, cant imagine how much time and patience that took.

01-Dec-20

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Due credit goes to a MWC poster named Smokepole...he designed and made it. He bent the rebar by hand. Here are a few more pics. Maybe he will inspire some of you guys to try something like this in a WT or muley. Elk antlers might be a little heavy though.

• Sitka Gear