greg simon 23-Dec-20
kota-man 23-Dec-20
DEMO-Bowhunter 25-Dec-20
HUNT MAN 25-Dec-20
Brotsky 25-Dec-20
01-Dec-20

Adrenaline Russ's Link
Hello Fellow Bowsiters,

So, 2020 sure was different! I know it’s been a difficult year for many, but for those who can afford and are willing to donate to their favourite cause, we’re going to run the Annual Bowsite Christmas Auction once again.

Unfortunately, we had to cancel our entire 2020 season but we were lucky enough to rebook all our hunters. This means our 2021 season is fully booked up, and you are competing for a hunt in 2022 or 2023.

Let’s send 2020 out on it’s a$$ with an incredible auction.

The rules will be the same as in the past:

1. Bowsite, it's owners, employees, and its sponsors are not affiliated, or responsible for this auction or any issues regarding from it, nor will be held liable if any problems arise.

2. Adrenaline Outfitters Ltd. will not receive any monies generated from this auction. All funds generated from this auction will be donated to the charity of the winning bidders choice.

3. The Auction will run until 15:00:00 CST, December 23, 2020.

4. You are bidding on an all-inclusive hunt, with tags and taxes included. This hunt may be taken in 2022 or 2023 available dates (please contact me for availability).

5. This is not a leftover or fill in hunt. You pick your dates (based on current openings at time of Auction close).

6. To claim your hunt, the Auction winner must donate to their charity of choice, their full bid amount, then produce the tax deductible receipt showing the date and amount donated. Once that is provided, we will confirm your hunt dates and complete all booking forms.

If you have any questions about the hunt, travel, logistics, etc., please ask on this thread in case others had the same question.

Shell and I would like to thank Pat and Bowsite for allowing us to do this, we really need something like this this year! Good luck and thanks in advance to all bidders.

Russ and Shelley Mehling/Adrenaline Outfitters Ltd.

01-Dec-20

tkjwonta's Link
Woohoo, one of the best annual traditions of bowsite, thanks to Russ and Shelley! I'll bid $1,000 to Fathers in the Field, see link for more info.

01-Dec-20
Good deal....thanks Russ and Shelly.

One question that might be a worthy one for someone(s) so may as well put it on the table. Is there any way to offer a 2nd hunt for auction so two folks could go....maybe buddies, husband/wife, father/daughter/son, etc? Maybe the winning bidder could get a 2nd spot for the price of the winning bid?? Just a thought.....

01-Dec-20
Thanks for stepping up and submitting the first bid Tyler!!

Unfortunately John, we are only able to donate one hunt at this time.

Russ

01-Dec-20
Can’t say enough about Russ and his operation. I had a blast with them a few years ago. Bears so close you can smell their breath and we caught a bunch of walleyes right off the dock. It was a great time. I plan to go back to Adrenaline Outfitters in a few years when my son is old enough to come along.

I’ll bump this up to $1500.

01-Dec-20
Thanks Russ...just figured I'd throw it out there in case others were wondering the same thing.

01-Dec-20
Thanks Cole! Please let us know your charity!

02-Dec-20
I’d like to bid $2,000. Thanks.

02-Dec-20
Great to see this auction back as normal, when there isn't much normal happening in the world. Thanks for the opportunity, Russ.

$2250 for St Jude.

02-Dec-20
$2500 Cure SMA

Thank you Russ and Shelley!

02-Dec-20
Thanks for the bids everyone!! Please include your charities when you bid...think of it as free advertising for them!

Russ

08-Dec-20
Let's bring this back to the top. I'm sure there is a lot more bids out there. Good luck to the highest bidder.

08-Dec-20
$3000 to Arkansas Children’s Hospital.

09-Dec-20
Thanks for bringing this back up Mikey and thanks for your bid Greg!!

Russ - Adrenaline Outfitters

11-Dec-20
TTT

11-Dec-20
Won this auction in 2019 and bought a second hunt then took 2 of my sons. They both killed bears and had a great time. Just an awesome deal.

14-Dec-20

Adrenaline Russ's embedded Photo
Sam's Bear!
Sam's Bear!
Doug and Zane with Zane's bear!!
Doug and Zane with Zane's bear!!
It was a great week Doug! Here are the bears his boys took.

9 days left Bowsiters!!

14-Dec-20
Looks like a great start this year Russ! I sure hope that the border opens so I can get there this spring for my auction hunt. I also hope the vaccine is not required as I am not too excited about taking it this early in the process. Good luck with the auction!

14-Dec-20
If the government approves the vaccine, it's gotta be good, right? If you can't trust the government, who can you trust?

Maybe I'll get to 1000 posts too!! Wouldn't that be great?

16-Dec-20

Cindy with her 20+ Auction Bear!
Cindy with her 20+ Auction Bear!
Just bringing this to the top. 1 week left to bid!! Thanks to those who have bid so far.

Russ - Adrenaline Outfitters Ltd.

16-Dec-20
Wow dandy bear...

21-Dec-20
Bringing this to the top since the auction seems to be a little slow....makes sense with it being 2020.

We're down to 55 hours remaining and the leading bid is $3000. Good Luck everyone,

21-Dec-20
Always a great thread and a great holiday generosity.

Kudos and thanks from the peanut gallery.

21-Dec-20
Still a great deal at the current price and for a great cause! Someone ought to jump on it! Thanks for doing this every year Russ!

21-Dec-20
$4000 to Pope and Young.

22-Dec-20
To the top

22-Dec-20

Thanks Dan!

32 hours left guys!!

22-Dec-20
Someone better outbid Dan, he will kill every bear in the providence!!!!

—Jim

22-Dec-20
Now that is an awesome choice for a Charity! Giving back to Bowhunting! Awesome!

23-Dec-20

One of our regulars and a great bear!
One of our regulars and a great bear!
7 hours and 20 minutes left!

23-Dec-20
90 minutes left Bowsiters....

23-Dec-20
Well, 30 minutes left and it looks like I'll be stuck with Dan in camp...

23-Dec-20
Since 2020 has seemed to even effect the way that people are able to bid on auctions like this and in turn hurt many great charities and organizations that would usually count on and benefit from this I would like to change my bid. It will be as follows:

-$10,000 cash to Pope and Young. This year has been very trying to the club's finances and I hope others will think of the future of bowhunting and help out wherever they are able.

-I purchased another hunt from Russ and will donate that hunt to the Pope and Young Youth Membership drive. The future of the club is dependent on these kids.

Total bid value- $14,365 USD. Even if I am outbid my donations will stay the same. I encourage someone out there to beat me!

23-Dec-20
Well...I had intended to bid $10,000 to Pope and Young just a few minutes before the auction ended... with no chance of winning now ... I’ll still send in the 10 thousand... kudos to all especially Russ and who ever ends up winning...(Dan)

23-Dec-20
That escalated quickly...

23-Dec-20
Going once...

23-Dec-20
Twice...

23-Dec-20
Sold!

23-Dec-20
WOW! Danny and Mark, way to go!

23-Dec-20
Thanks to all the bidders, guys that sent PM's, and of course Bowsite for allowing us to have this auction. Bit of a different vibe this year, but it is 2020.

Pope & Young is the big beneficiary this year and lucky to have members like Mark and Dan. As mentioned, Dan is taking a hunt he bought and paid for and donating it to the Club for their Youth Membership Drive. Hopefully, things improve enough that we can all share a beverage at the P & Y Convention in April.

Shell, Luke and I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy and opened border New Year!!

23-Dec-20
Great people doing great things, all the way around.

23-Dec-20
Fantastic all the way around!

23-Dec-20
Bowsite folks continue to amaze

23-Dec-20
Absolutely amazing! Thank you Mark and Dan for the contributions to the Club!

Hope to share a drink or two with you guys at the Convention!

23-Dec-20

23-Dec-20
Wow this took a big turn in the end just unbelievable awesomnessssss

23-Dec-20
Like I said, you gotta watch out for Danny, he goes big with auction bids and killing critters! Nice job Dan!

—Jim

23-Dec-20
Class. Congratulations everyone!

23-Dec-20
Nice job guys. Thanks to all involved!!!

23-Dec-20
Fantastic Danny and Mark. Wonderful generosity to a needing beneficiary.

25-Dec-20
That's awesome Danny and Mark!! Hope I get to shake both of your hands in Reno!!

25-Dec-20
Thanks to all . Amazing !! Merry Christmas!!

25-Dec-20
Way to go Danny and Mark! Proud to know you guys! Merry Christmas!

• Sitka Gear