Scrappy 04-Dec-20
Zim 04-Dec-20
Tody 04-Dec-20
Big Dave 04-Dec-20
Huntcell 05-Dec-20
Zim 05-Dec-20
Huntcell 05-Dec-20
04-Dec-20
Need an little help is the banks really step at panter and cox creek at jim edger panter wma thanks

04-Dec-20
Try posting in the state forums. Dont furget spel chek.

04-Dec-20
WHAT?

04-Dec-20
Not sure what he’s asking

04-Dec-20
Jim Edger WMA is in Chandlerville IL. Are the banks of these two creeks steep? You can call the WMA office and ask.

04-Dec-20
Your good Paul, I had no idea.

04-Dec-20
Been hunting JEPC since the early 90's when it was still good. I quit going because the pressure is just too high. In fact I won't hunt any of West Central IL anymore. All the public gets hammered by both locals and folks from TN, MI, GA, MS, AL & LA. The bucks are nocturnal by November. And this was before crossguns opened the doors to all the gun hunters and 3 month gun season. Now I scout more and go where there are no nonresidents. My hunting is much better. West central IL is living on its past reputation and that’s fine by me now that I know the better alternatives. Half these nonresidents drive right past where I hunt on their way to JEPC. They don’t stop to scout. Just make a bee line to where old reputations won’t die.

04-Dec-20
JEPC has some steep terrain. I agree with what Zim stated, lots of people to compete with.

04-Dec-20
Scrappy....LOL !! I needed a good laugh today .

05-Dec-20
“Now I scout more and go where there are no nonresidents.”

Says someone from Indiana hunting in Illinois. Now that’s crafty tail chasing logic. Must use in state licensed rental vehicles.

05-Dec-20
Paid the exorbitant taxes funding free lunch state employee million dollar pensions for 12 long years before escaping, but with Illinois LL in hand, making me a permanent stake holder. Per ILDNR I am a resident.

05-Dec-20
DA DA !!!

• Sitka Gear