LKH 08-Dec-20
wildwilderness 08-Dec-20
KY EyeBow 08-Dec-20
ROUGHCOUNTRY 08-Dec-20
Shuteye 09-Dec-20
ROUGHCOUNTRY 10-Dec-20
Rob in VT 10-Dec-20
08-Dec-20
I have several WT bucks and and old muley doe I want aged. What's the best (cheapest) site out there?

08-Dec-20
I saw this for Matson Labs, $75 for 5 set of teeth.

https://matsonslab.com/

08-Dec-20
Just got results back from one set I sent in back in Sept. 90 day turn around approximately, $33.00--deerage.com

08-Dec-20
Matson's give you back a nice report and if you have 5 sets that's only 15.00 per set...…...anyone have a better deal out there???

09-Dec-20
A public hunting area headquarters, near me, has deer jaw bones mounted on the wall. They have a jaw bone for every age deer. Back years ago, when you checked a deer in, they would pull a jaw bone and age it. Doesn't hurt a deer mount.

10-Dec-20
Jawbone aging charts can be useful for "estimating". Counting cementum rings under a microscope is the most accurate and I hesitate to say exact since cementum rings can be tough to decipher on really old animals.

Jawbones from the same area would be best. My best example is where I hunt in southwest Kansas. The soil is very sandy and the wind blows fiercely which blows grit on vegetation. The result is teeth wear faster than anywhere else I've seen.

10-Dec-20
I have used Deerage.com before.

• Sitka Gear