Pop-r 18-Dec-20
Ermine 18-Dec-20
Zbone 19-Dec-20
DanaC 19-Dec-20
DanaC 19-Dec-20
Pete In Fairbanks 19-Dec-20
luckychucky 19-Dec-20
18-Dec-20
I have had them when I worked for the Forest Service. The fit was ok but they are not waterproof. Mine leaked dust and dirt so bad I always had dirty socks at the end of the day. I only bought one pair. I think Kulien in Centralia Wa. is still in business. They are expensive but the best. I know that West Coast is still making boots in Scappoose Or. They are good. I would call either of them and be prepared to give them your foot measurements. Have your gold Mastercard ready. They are all hand made, uninsulated, oil tan leather. If I wanted a pair of boots in that class, one of these is where I would go. All are heavy work boots unless they have come up with a new line. West Coast has ventured out some. I saw they even make ladies shoes. I do not want any of them for hunting. I prefer lighter boots.

18-Dec-20
Miss read the OP, so deleted my response

18-Dec-20
I wore whites smoke jumpers for wildland never had a complaint other then after my feet got so jacked eventually that I can't wear most boots anymore. Not by the whites boots.

18-Dec-20
I have a pair I use on the farm as work boots. Super supporting and high quality. A bit of a break in period then great. Don’t use them for hunting because not waterproof but wouldn’t hesitate to use them for afternoon elk hunts

18-Dec-20
Ok what am I missing? Do we walk to work or take our lunch?

18-Dec-20
Most guys wore them when we cruised timber. They were big and heavy with a big heel. That was 20 years ago.

18-Dec-20
I live in Louisiana. We wear white boots for special occasions. Shrimping, Alligator Hunting, Court Cases, Weddings, Marriage, Divorce, Cutsody disputes, etc.

These special occasions might not be what the OP intended.

18-Dec-20
I wear White Cowboys a good bit. They're good boots but extremely heavy! Warm, dry and fairly comfortable but HEAVY!

18-Dec-20
I wore whites logger boots for firefighting for years. Good boots.

19-Dec-20
High dollar...

19-Dec-20
Look pretty stout, but I prefer welt construction over glue.

19-Dec-20
Their 'Hiker' is more my preference but that price! Ouch! Still, if I lived where the terrain justified it... https://whitesboots.com/sportsman/hiker/

19-Dec-20
Are they expensive? Yup.... Most of the decent ones now run in the multiple hundreds of dollars.

Do they last? I still have a pair that I bought in 1968 for firefighting! They have been rebuilt a couple times. Btw, in 1968, those boots cost $48!

Pete

19-Dec-20
I thought you were talking about white bunny boots for 40 below.

• Sitka Gear