Guardian hunter 19-Dec-20
MA-PAdeerslayer 19-Dec-20
dmann 20-Dec-20
The last savage 21-Dec-20
The last savage 21-Dec-20
Ollie 22-Dec-20
KHNC 23-Dec-20
18-Dec-20
Thinking 2nd week archery/early muzzleloader fall of 2022 in North Central Kentucky....anyone ever hunt Kentucky?? All opinions welcome!

18-Dec-20
If you are looking for an outfitter, stay away from White Heaven.

18-Dec-20
Thanks for the tip PECO! Bad personal experience or read a review here? Believe I may have read something about someone on here from going there not that you mention it...

18-Dec-20
I always told myself if i ever hunted whitetail out of my home state it would be with tadd ladd in Kentucky. Reviews, site, it all looks good

18-Dec-20
I hunted in Lewis county for several years and my friends still do, but it's tough bow hunting the property we had. It is a 10,000 acre tract owned by timber company. They rifle hunt it and kill some great bucks

18-Dec-20

RMhunter's embedded Photo
Here's a couple from this year

18-Dec-20

18-Dec-20
Whitetail Heaven! Check out their reviews here. :)

19-Dec-20
Tad Ladd W Kentucky Whitetails is the best. Been with him 3 times.

19-Dec-20
Thanks for the info fellas! Long trip from Mass so wanna make sure we do our homework and make the right decision.

Quinn whitetail haven’t isn’t even in the equation.

19-Dec-20
Thanks for the info fellas! Long trip from Mass so wanna make sure we do our homework and make the right decision.

Quinn whitetail haven’t isn’t even in the equation.

19-Dec-20
Tagged out in 15 minutes he clearly didn’t shoot his limit or have much patience. Unless a 220” deer walks by at 20 yards I’m not shooting 15 minutes into the hunt personally. And You get 1 buck and 3 doe tag with license from what I’m reading. And zone 1 can buy more doe tags than just the 3.

19-Dec-20
I know a guy from southeast Kentucky that kills monsters consistently. Private land bucks. I have no idea what the public land hunting is like. I’d sure like to know.

19-Dec-20
Sorry but if a 140" plus deer walks out 10 minutes into the hunt you shoot it, ecsp if you are from Mass. 140" bucks do not grow on trees. I would do some research and hunt public land ecsp if you go early. Not as much pressure, but it also depends on how much time you have. If one week than a guided hunt would be better as it can take several days to just get on deer. Go to you tube and type in Public Land Kentucky and you will quite a few hits. Shawn

19-Dec-20
Grew up in western Kentucky hunting whitetail. Almost all private ground. Got a stack of 135 to 150 bucks. But my best three were all shot on public, and all on the same bench. Drove 15 hours from northern Colorado last fall, and got lucky on a sweet 10 the first morning on that public.

19-Dec-20
PM sent

19-Dec-20
If you hunt hard and smart and have a little luck, you can get a mature buck on public land in North Central Ky. I'd recommend coming later in October, rather than early muzzle loader.

19-Dec-20
Thanks everyone!

19-Dec-20
If you're on an early season in Kentucky bring your shorts and a t-shirt. It can be very hot

19-Dec-20
Very true Gary. Was just trying to plan it so I can still hunt PA too. Leave the week after thanksgiving on Friday. May have to tell work I’m bouncing 2 out of 3 or 2 out of 4 weeks haha!

20-Dec-20
Many of the Public lands here in ky are bow only. Almost all are in north central that I’m aware of.

21-Dec-20
A buddy of mine found a pretty expensive lease in western Kentucky,, and has killed a few biggins on it.he says there are giant's,,,,good luck

21-Dec-20
A buddy of mine found a pretty expensive lease in western Kentucky,, and has killed a few biggins on it.he says there are giant's,,,,good luck

22-Dec-20
Early muzzleloading season is not a good choice if you are bow hunting only.

23-Dec-20
Most of the herds still havent recovered from EHD from a few years ago. KY isnt what it used to be.

• Sitka Gear