Highlife 20-Dec-20
Bou'bound 21-Dec-20
12yards 21-Dec-20
19-Dec-20
Where the link?

19-Dec-20
MSRP will be crazy

19-Dec-20
I still shoot my carbon element from 2012. Hoyt bows the last few years haven’t really impressed me much so I stick with a bow I really like until I switch back to traditional again and may just stay with traditional. I would like to see if anything major has changed though.

19-Dec-20
Lmao. Bou’s got it

19-Dec-20
I guess I'll pass. Already have a Vector Turbo, Carbon Element, Carbon Spyder Turbo, Defiant 34, and a Helix. There all left handed.

20-Dec-20
I think most people will pass...

20-Dec-20
Well its a 3 track system with no visible lateral system soooo.... = out of date tech. like they have been since 2016

20-Dec-20
For those that look to next years bows - what are you really hoping to see? Compound bow technology has basically flatlined for a number of years now. Sure there is always some new terminology about something that was changed and how it should in theory make a bow shoot more accurately etc but in reality, to the shooter, how much difference is there in tomorrow’s bow from yesterday’s bow? IBO speeds have hovered around the same mark for what seems like an eternity, bows are so so smooth it’s like butter. Not sure what anyone is looking for.

The new tuning tech in the bowtechs are about the only noticeable new thing on the block in years IMO

20-Dec-20
Spot on Adam

20-Dec-20
Elk man does not always say that. Up until last year he was the #1 Hoyt advocate on the site.

I do and have only shot Hoyt for 35 years but really it’s a brand affinity thing since all the top of the line stuff is basically the same. And all grossly overpriced

20-Dec-20
"Elk man does not always say that. Up until last year he was the #1 Hoyt advocate on the site."

For anyone who hasn't caught on, Elkman will say whatever he is paid to say.

20-Dec-20
I wish Elkman would have stayed away longer.

20-Dec-20
I’d like to see Hoyt make some 35 inch + bows

20-Dec-20
No new camo color options?

20-Dec-20
I heard that hoyt is going to offer a different camo this year. I forget what its called, but i did hear mention of that... Though camo on a bow doesnt serve any purpose outside of the user liking it.

20-Dec-20
Bowtech has a new bow out for short draw archers. I’m a 27” draw and my bow is now 12 years old. I’ve decided 2021 is the year to upgrade! Definitely going to shoot the new Bowtech, Prime, PSE Carbon and probably Hoyt. Looking forward to something that tunes easier!!!

20-Dec-20
80lbs for deer and turkeys? How efen big are they?

21-Dec-20
Elk man does not always say that. Up until last year he was the #1 Hoyt advocate on the site.

I do and have only shot Hoyt for 35 years but really it’s a brand affinity thing since all the top of the line stuff is basically the same. And all grossly overpriced

21-Dec-20
"I’m a short draw guy, would like to see some fast bows in the prime, Hoyt, Mathews, elite flagship bows. I have to shoot either 80lbs or a super light arrow and or both! Just a whitetail hunter from a stand here, and occasionally a turkey or 3 haha"

They all have fast bows over 340 fps. How fast do you need to kill a deer?

• Sitka Gear