Contributors to this thread:
Tap user 21-Dec-20
x-man 23-Dec-20
Highlife 23-Dec-20
21-Dec-20

Titanium Archery 's embedded Photo
Titanium Archery 's embedded Photo

Titanium Archery 's Link
My name is Sam Shaffer and I'm a new member here. I own and operate Titanium Archery Products (TAP) and since the company's inception in 2016 I've been heavily involved in the business side of the archery industry. TAP is based in York, Pennsylvania.

I've been an archer/bowhunter since 1993 and I continue to bowhunt as much as my available time permits. I'm passionate about performance improvement in all aspects of life and I've had the opportunity to channel that focus into developing new and improved archery products for TAP.

I'd like to invite those of you unfamiliar with my company to check out our product lines and in particular our Titanium Cable Guard and String Stop systems. I will be focusing heavily on PSE bows for 2021 and we will soon be launching accessories designed specifically to enhance the performance of the PSE brand of bows.

Please follow us on our social media accounts:

instagram.com/titanium_archery_products facebook.com/titaniumarcheryproducts https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCofmV1OtR7pUkqURo0VMDiA/videos

21-Dec-20

Tap user 's embedded Photo
2020 hunt with fully loaded tap products on my bow
Tap user 's embedded Photo
2020 hunt with fully loaded tap products on my bow
Great products field proven, check out Sam and the website for other great products.

Jim

23-Dec-20
I don't see them listed as sponsors

23-Dec-20
For those prices you can afford sponsorship Mho

• Sitka Gear