Pyrannah 23-Dec-20
Pyrannah 23-Dec-20
WapitiBob 23-Dec-20
Drnaln 23-Dec-20
Pyrannah 23-Dec-20
WapitiBob 23-Dec-20
toprut 23-Dec-20
21-Dec-20
I use to use this site quite a bit to plan potential hunts and keep track of application due dates.. Seems you now have to be a member? Is that right?

Do you have any other sites that provides the same type of information?

thanks

21-Dec-20
If you’re an onx elite user Toprut is included. To answer the question, there are other sites that have odds but Toprut Is the only site that lists individual point pools for nr on a per hunt basis for Wy and AZ.

21-Dec-20
Top rut is a decent service. Good value in it

21-Dec-20
Yeah, you do have to pay now to get access to the most recent data. For $20 per year, it's a good value to me.

22-Dec-20
Appreciate the help Bob! I have OnX and didn't even know I could get Toprut. Interesting from what I have seen so far..... TODDY

23-Dec-20

WapitiBob's Link
This is the onX elite benefits page that includes the toprut link

https://www.onxmaps.com/hunt-app/elite-benefits

23-Dec-20
Yes gotta watch. I’m an elite member and Toprut ran my card for the $20 anyway. Best follow up and make sure about that.

23-Dec-20
You can have 2 memberships; if you add the onx elite benefit, you need to turn off auto renew for the original. Or, send steve at toprut an email and get it ironed out.

23-Dec-20
Yep, still a pretty good deal for $20 though. Haven't found much else with that data for free.

23-Dec-20
dang..... i don't think i will be purchasing this service..

I thought they use to run ads on their site to off set cost? I know it is not free to make these pages...

they still let you look at odds, but the views are kind of crappy.. I'm assuming that is because i am not logged in?

thanks guys

23-Dec-20
looks like gohunt has a good amount of deadline data available

23-Dec-20

WapitiBob's embedded Photo

23-Dec-20
Bob, How does a guy get to Top Rut from his Onx account? No use me renewing my Top Rut in January if I can get it free thru Onx.

23-Dec-20
Should be able to log in on their website?

Thanks bob

23-Dec-20
I had a different email for toprut and onx so it was easy to add the onx side then turn off auto renew for the old toprut (expire date 12/24/20). If you have the same email for both I'm not sure how that will work. The link from onx is in my post above. That takes you to the onx partner page then you click the toprut banner and it added toprut to my onx. I then logged into toprut with my onx email and the profile shows onx elite membership.

23-Dec-20

toprut's Link
Sign into onX at the attached link, and it will validate your onX Elite membership with Toprut. You should be redirected back to the Toprut login page - or the member home page - with a "Welcome back" message. That means you've been validated successfully.

If the email address you use with onX Elite does not match the email you use with your Toprut account, send us an email and it can be fixed.

• Sitka Gear