SBH 30-Dec-20
Dino 30-Dec-20
Screwball 31-Dec-20
Carcajou 31-Dec-20
craigmcalvey 31-Dec-20
Hank 31-Dec-20
scndwfstlhntng 02-Jan-21
29-Dec-20
Anyone bought from them recently? Would like to hear reviews if possible...

29-Dec-20
Been using Day One for 24 years. Great products, but talk to Gary about sizing. Different pieces seem to size a little different. Try the Cowboy Suede, no burrs, wind resistant and silent!

29-Dec-20
I had a piece of the cowboy suede with the wind block layer and it was LOUD! Was leaning towards a pullover in fleece material for those October days.

29-Dec-20
I know that Gary was looking at selling and retiring...his fleece pullover jackets in the Asat camo with wind stop is one of my favourite treestand sitting coats! Amazing product!

29-Dec-20
Let us know what you find out after 10 years my pull over fleece is still as warm as ever and I got the hand warmer pocket and bino strap need to order me a asat pullover with wind stop

29-Dec-20
Parka with windstop layer and cowboy suede is fantastic. Dead quiet, extremely well made. Will echo what was mentioned above about calling Gary if you have questions. Great guy.

29-Dec-20
Have 2 pullovers. one in light fleece , one in fleece. Both 10 - 12 years old. Both still in good shape . Bino strap is a great idea. Was way ahead of everyone on that one. May order another .

29-Dec-20

HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
The pull over is one of my favorite pieces of gear . Even after 15 years. Gary is a bowhunter building quality gear for bowhunting !

29-Dec-20
Just bought a fleece vest and a pair of cowboy suede pants this past season. Love them both, the pants run pretty large IMO, had to take in the waist and are a little baggier than I prefer. The cowboy suede is silent, I would call it burr resistant, not proof. Still picks up a few, doesnt bother me though. The vest is awesome, fleece with wind stop and again, totally silent. Can't go wrong with Day One

30-Dec-20
What I like about the parka is when you raise your arms to draw it doesn’t come up with you from your waist. The handwarmer pockets are angled so stuff doesn’t fall out easy. The collar is really nice, zips right to the top with no material sticking in front of your chin. You can flip the collar up around the back of your neck too. Take up straps on the back of the arms so they stay out of the strings way also.

30-Dec-20
I have two fleece parkas, one is the insulated/windstop model, also have the windstop vest. I have had these garments for over 18 years and they still look and perform like new. They are quality garments!

30-Dec-20
Looking for a different coat for sitting in a tree. All day sits, MT so needs to be warm, quiet and friendly to long bow shooter.. Pics on the site make it look baggy. Would the parka fit the bill for what I'm looking for? Been looking long and hard at king of the mountain bowman......just can't get myself to pull the trigger based on price.

30-Dec-20
Have some cowboy suede bibd I got last year , excellent product. Burrs pull off with easily and it's quiet. Warm and love the pockets, plenty of room to carry whatever you need for the day. Gary is looking to sell the company if anyone wants to get into the hunting industry, better jump while Gary is still around to teach you the business. You won't go wrong with day one, and Gary is a quality guy to deal with.

30-Dec-20
Have some cowboy suede bibd I got last year , excellent product. Burrs pull off with easily and it's quiet. Warm and love the pockets, plenty of room to carry whatever you need for the day. Gary is looking to sell the company if anyone wants to get into the hunting industry, better jump while Gary is still around to teach you the business. You won't go wrong with day one, and Gary is a quality guy to deal with.

30-Dec-20
SBH, you should have no problems with your longbow.

30-Dec-20
Oh I have lots of problems with my longbow:) ha!

30-Dec-20
Hunt! That’s an awesome pic bro! Which fleece is that? I found some of the day one fleece “thicker” than others...

31-Dec-20
Bought a cowboy suede vest with wind stop and insulation this fall. Love it, so quite and comfortable. Looking at cowboy suede bibs with windstop only next.

31-Dec-20
I have several Pull over Anoraks in Fleece from Day One. All quality. Favorite clothing that I have, and I have a bunch.

31-Dec-20
Which would you guys rank as quieter-cowboy suede or the fleece? I’m leaning towards the cowboy suede after talking with Gary. I want something for mid to late October days. Have some good berber from cabelas for the later season.

31-Dec-20
I don't have the fleece from Gary but I wear the cowboy suede windstop parka as my outer layer bowhunting and it is absolutely silent. Whatever you order, enjoy! And if you get it sized appropriately you could layer underneath well past October. I wear mine in Wisconsin into late season archery which ends early January.

02-Jan-21
I have old fleece, new fleece (ASAT), CS pants and a full set of ASAT woolens. Design is excellent and the big pant pockets with the oversized flaps and 2 different buttons lengths are outstanding. The high waisted wool pants with the works are excellent but heavy...I wear them all winter. The beaver tail collared ASAT wool vest with the works is my constant winter companion (for many years now). The new ASAT fleece pants material is quite different from the old material which was loftier and fleecy on the outside. The new material is flatter, and has little if any bulk or nap to it.

• Sitka Gear