Will 06-Jan-21
Glupan 04-Aug-21
Glupan 04-Aug-21
Keefers 04-Aug-21
DanaC 16-Nov-22
01-Jan-21

SILVERADO's embedded Photo
SILVERADO's embedded Photo
Can anyone on here, help me fix a picture of my largest buck I have gotten to date. I live the picture, but my wife pointed out that the picture looks really bad with my bloody hands. Is there anyway to fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

01-Jan-21
JIMBOW used to do that on here a few years back. Not sure if he’s still on here, though. He did an incredible job, too.

01-Jan-21
Send ChasingFAHL a message. He can fix it

01-Jan-21
Fix the droopy ears while you're at it

01-Jan-21
I'd fix the choad hanging off the buck's jaw too.

02-Jan-21
Nice buck! I still don’t understand why guys get so up tight about blood in a kill photo? Are we suppose to pretend it died without bleeding? ? Are we suppose to worry about what peta will say? I get the whole wife thing but jeez it’s a hunting site . Great buck and a big smile! Blood is part of the hunt if your lucky. Stop pandering to the population that hates us anyhow.

02-Jan-21
Thought he was trying to please his wife? That usually ends well.

02-Jan-21
My wife wants to make a Xmas ornament for me for the tree. 2020. I killed 3 amazing bucks and my daughter was born. So I guess the wife doesn’t want to look at my bloody hands hanging on the tree lol.

02-Jan-21

02-Jan-21

Ricky The Cabel Guy's embedded Photo
bloody to camo

02-Jan-21
That’s awesome! Looks like gorilla hands;). I understand , I would do the same for my wife but not for too many others.

02-Jan-21
Happy wife happy life

02-Jan-21

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
You can always go black-and-white ;-)

03-Jan-21

Wild Bill's embedded Photo
Somewhat better?

03-Jan-21
Great buck! Guess I’ve never given a thought about bloody hands, blood on antlers, or tongue hanging out in a picture. Then again, my wife has never made a Christmas ornament of a deer kill pic. She did make a great gift for my Dad last year on Shutterfly that had 50 years worth of all manner of deer trophy pics. She titled it “My Family Tree Has A Deer Stand In It”. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house as my parents sat together and went through the album. He said it was the best gift he’d ever received. The ornament is a good idea!

04-Jan-21

Oops! Sorry Dave :)

04-Jan-21
Hahahaha that’s funny

04-Jan-21
Haha!

04-Jan-21

JohnMC's embedded Photo
JohnMC's embedded Photo
Emailed it to you also.

04-Jan-21
Second version

04-Jan-21

JohnMC's embedded Photo
JohnMC's embedded Photo

04-Jan-21
That's awesome!

04-Jan-21

you could always go the sketch route.

06-Jan-21
That sketch pic is really cool

06-Jan-21
Wild Bill - that is hilarious!!!!

That sketch one is really cool.

04-Aug-21
Ricky, excellent photo editing! Did you learn how to do this yourself? If I wanted to give some photos to edit and make them more beautiful, I just wrote to my friend who works in service for retouching and another photo editing, and he always helped me. I will have to find some video guides on YouTube, because I want to edit my photos myself. I have many of them and I like it when the picture is processed and edited with high quality. I will once again emphasize the excellent completion of the photo, you are well done, Ricky! Good luck to you people; I hope you are doing alright.

04-Aug-21
Ricky, great edit!

04-Aug-21

Keefers's embedded Photo
Keefers's embedded Photo

16-Nov-22

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
If you're on a Mac you can play with the sliders in the 'Photos' application. Reduce the red, or turn the color all the way down to black-and-white. Easy to crop, rotate slightly to align vertical, export at whatever size you want for posting. (I imagine you can do all this in Windows or a phone app, but I like 'easy' software. )

• Sitka Gear