MA-PAdeerslayer 06-Jan-21
PAOH 06-Jan-21
Lost Arra 06-Jan-21
Lost Arra 06-Jan-21
LBshooter 07-Jan-21
06-Jan-21
Any one have/have had firstlite camo? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Pros/Cons?

06-Jan-21
I’ve got about a dozen different pieces and I think it’s top notch. I’ve really enjoyed it and I consider them my go to for serious hunting wear.

06-Jan-21
I have some first lite clothing. None of it is camo per se. I like it. The merino tops are great. I also have the Kanab pants. Weird fit and choice of materials in some places but otherwise a great concept.

06-Jan-21
I love some of their pieces and can live without some. I have a mix match of firstlite, kuiu and Sitka. They all have their strengths. Firstlite merino base layers are great.

06-Jan-21
Love it

06-Jan-21
The pants seem to be very shallow so to speak. They real squish the jewels.

06-Jan-21
I bought a pair of their pants years ago and hated them. For everything else, First Lite is my favorite.

06-Jan-21
First Lite is amazing for base layers, shirts, and soft shell type jackets. Kuiu is where its at for pants and outer wear for me. Sitka is just as good. Don't be afraid to mix camo. When I wear my Kuiu pants and my first lite shirts not only do I not burst into flames, its very likely no one even notices.

06-Jan-21
Shaft2long I can see why you’d have that problem based on your handle hahaha!

06-Jan-21
True brotski. The deer won’t care. They’ll be dead before they see me anyways hopefully

06-Jan-21
I use First Lite Merino wool under layers and the Sanctuary Jacket and Bibs. I have another called the Uncompahgre Puffy Jacket.

Love the camp pattern and it’s really warm. I pack everything in to my stand then get dressed right before I climb in my stand. I rarely get cold and I hunt dark to dark on bitter cold days.

Lots of cool pockets too.

06-Jan-21
Love it! Warm, quality stuff made by hunters. I have one of most everything they make

06-Jan-21
Are the sanctuary bibs and coat to warm to walk to the stand Rupe?

06-Jan-21
i wear my sanctuary bibs/jacket walking to my stand,, ijust take my time doing it and take a small break now and than, i do not get hot doing it this way,,,,,,,

06-Jan-21
For me yes, but my metabolism is such that I can tolerate cold weather fairly well so I heat up quickly. I also sleep with a window open in my bedroom during the winter. Plus I’m carrying a lot of equipment. 4K professional video camera, Muddy camera arm, spare batteries, my tree stand, my bow, lots of water, binoculars, rangefinder, extra release and so on. Plus 4 dozen arrows. Yeah just kidding about that part, I only carry 3 arrows. And I’m usually hiking in anywhere from 1/2 a mile to 2 miles on steep Iowa terrain.

06-Jan-21
Ahh ok. Most of my land is pretty flat. And most stands are presets. Except this year I may be carrying sticks in if I get a saddle. But nothing more than gun/bow, backpack with a few waters and snacks and gutting tools license tags etc. never a stand or camera gear or nothing. I have a go pro I sometimes take but that only weighs a pound ha.

06-Jan-21
You guys are easy to please. FL lost me early on with ridiculous, unpredictable sizing and stitching my grandkids could match using fishing line. No thanks. There are too many quality options out there both in hunting and non-hunting clothing to risk my money on a high-dollar product that has burned me in the past just so I can look like the Meateater.

06-Jan-21
Lost what did you experience? Seams coming apart??

06-Jan-21
Fl furnace base layers are excellent . I am very pleased with the Sanctuary jacket & bibs. Too warm to walk in to stand while wearing them.

06-Jan-21
MA-PAdeerslayer: some came apart, others arrived apart. I would suggest to NEVER pull a loose thread on FL clothing. You might turn your pants into a skirt.

06-Jan-21
Fair enough lost..... big bucks to throw away lol

06-Jan-21
Oh no. I wouldn't throw it away. My wife is a good seamstress. She fixed some of it and I gave it away.

06-Jan-21
Haha

07-Jan-21
I have first lite wool , no complaints. Now the Steve rinella runs the company I see nothing but good things in the future. Just wish he'd bring back ASAT!

• Sitka Gear