MA-PAdeerslayer 09-Jan-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 09-Jan-21
09-Jan-21
7:39 AM LIVE from Ma*

drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo
drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo

Whatchu huntin fir...... fur!

09-Jan-21
John I’ve been exiled from my family....I missed twice this morning :/... oops. That yote just got smarter

09-Jan-21
You deserve it........ one miss ok........2 YOUR BANNED...... and your not even running the caller!!!!!! Ok lets hear the excuses!

09-Jan-21
MAPA. I feel you. I once missed a doe with a single shot 20ga... 3 times. 3. The old timers I hunted with at that time literally gave me an old army navy hand grenade (just the shell obviously) with a rope like a necklace and said I had to carry it all of the following deer season. HA HA HA!

Good luck drslyr!

09-Jan-21
About 25 years ago while gun hunting an 8pt walked up and stopped broadside from me at 7 yards. All I did is laugh to myself, put the rifle up really smooth, clicked off the safety, and shot! To my amazement the buck stood for a second and ran off....I friggin missed, with a gun, from 7 yards. I could have hit him with a rock if I wanted to. Anyway he ran off and made a mistake by stopping about 60-70 yards down a ridge. I didn't miss the 2nd time. If that happened today I would have let him live.

09-Jan-21
No idea what happened. Same dog twice. Missed him at 100 walkin twords is. Then like 300 when he stopped running

09-Jan-21
Ok your forgiven at 300

09-Jan-21
So we went and looked again when we left. At 100 I think he was dropping into a little drainage in the field and I shot as he stepped down. Found some blackish hairs. No blood. Think it put it right over his head. Think he’s got quite a headache tho haha. That 270 ripping over his head lol

09-Jan-21
Whatcha calling with?

09-Jan-21
Primos alpha dog predator call.

09-Jan-21
Awesome call. Has hundreds of sounds. It’s nuts.

09-Jan-21
It’s not your fox pro but it’s a sweet set up lol

• Sitka Gear