midwest 10-Jan-21
midwest 10-Jan-21
bassmasterjk 10-Jan-21
Rut Nut 11-Jan-21
12yards 11-Jan-21
carcus 11-Jan-21
Kydeer1 11-Jan-21
09-Jan-21
I saw someone said that Trypan has been discontinued. The Faradyne website does not have the trypan listed anymore, only the crossbow Trypan. Anyone know if this is true?

(In the past, I have considered the 150g crossbow trypan, but never got to try it)

09-Jan-21
Looks like it. Not seeing in stores either. Can get some good selection on eBay

09-Jan-21
Looks like the hypodermic NC is the improved version

09-Jan-21
I’ve heard they’re coming out with a trypan nc is probably the reason why.

09-Jan-21
I'd be VERY CAREFUL about buying them on eBay. The vast majority of them on eBay are fakes.

09-Jan-21
With the ATA virtual show next week I bet we see some type of replacement...likely a NC version as previously mentioned.

10-Jan-21
Help me out here, what is "NC"?

10-Jan-21
No collar

10-Jan-21
"I'd be VERY CAREFUL about buying them on eBay. The vast majority of them on eBay are fakes."

I don't think that's the case anymore.

10-Jan-21

midwest's Link

10-Jan-21
"I’ve heard they’re coming out with a trypan nc is probably the reason why." I preferred the collar, mainly because I've never had an issue with them and the nc seemed to take a lot more pressure to open. Likely that don't matter at all, however I like the idea the collar will open at initial hair/skin contact

11-Jan-21
That's REALLY disappointing! I thought the TRYPAN was the best version that had come out with YET! Was kind of disappointed with the new Hypodermic NC. IMHO, the ferule is not as "beefy" on the NC as on the TRYPAN. And the collars worked GREAT with that groove and all................................NEVER had a problem. Just another case of "fixing" something that was not broken! : (

Just wish sometimes manufacturers would not change just for the sake of change......................................especially when they have perfected their product!

11-Jan-21
The very best version was the Snyper, rubber bands and all. Never heard a complaint about them.

11-Jan-21
Yep snypers where the best mech every produced, the rubber bands up front, sweeping blade angle, and quality blades, i still have 6 or 7 packs left, i got a hold of 14 packs when i heard barrie archery sold out to rage

11-Jan-21
Yep, a NC trypan was introduced for the ATA today.

• Sitka Gear