Notme 10-Jan-21
LUNG$HOT 10-Jan-21
JL 10-Jan-21
Grasshopper 10-Jan-21
Scrappy 10-Jan-21
Woods Walker 10-Jan-21
steve 11-Jan-21
09-Jan-21
Just curious.....I have a short, untitled 18 second video of the bro field dressing his antelope on Youtube. It's "unlisted", has been there for 3 years or so and only had 3 views. That means no one sees it unless I give them the link or post it here. YT notifies me yesterday it didn't meet their community guidelines and age restricted it. I have other vids of blood trails, kill shots, large blood pools, gutted deer, gutted fish and such and those have survived the YT censors (so far). There is nothing in their community guidelines that list field dressing critters as unacceptable. I appealed their decision on principle and anti-PC purposes and still lost the appeal. Has anyone else had any of their hunting related vids restricted or removed on Youtube? Again...not a biggie....just wondering how widespread this is.

09-Jan-21
Probably just part of the leftist social media purge.

09-Jan-21
I had a video of two fawns walking around my yard and they did the same thing. Another was a bulldozer working. Neither had many views. I am not gonna try getting anything reviewed because I don’t think they will change them. Won’t be long and every hunting video will be done in. That’s my opinion anyway.

09-Jan-21
Welcome to the new America....welcome to hell.....

09-Jan-21
You sure it's not the Righteous Right?

09-Jan-21
Positive

09-Jan-21
If you go to YT and type in field dressing a deer, pages of graphic videos come up. They all have lots of likes/views. Could that be the difference?

10-Jan-21
^....I don't know....could be. It's an age restriction thing...which seems to have an unequal application. How do they stop a kid from watching the many vids out there with gals in thongs and their junk is hanging out or the actual spread-eagled nudes for educational purposes, etc??

This is a field dressing vid of an antelope and is age restricted.(17K views) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c43wRIsAzOI

Same thing, field dressing an antelope, different vid...not age restricted. (5K views) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Tn9xk_tEk

Micro bikini junk...not age restricted. (761K views) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV1ORUlxZQ0 (probably have a few thousand more Bowsite views after this post)

10-Jan-21
Maybe you should Gut wearing a thong and see what utube says...lol

10-Jan-21
If you dress in drag, then gut the Antelope you will definitely be in the clear. You’ll probably have a lot more than 3 views as well!

10-Jan-21
I only have 3 views because I did not post the link anywhere. No one will see it unless I post it publicly or send it to someone. Errr....I stand corrected....the Youtube censors seen it snooping around my private video library.

10-Jan-21
Try vimeo.com

10-Jan-21
The reason your vid is being restricted is you probably have a conservative leaning profile online. I'm joking but at the same time it's probably true.

10-Jan-21
This is what it must have been like living in Germany in the 1930's. And I'm not joking.

11-Jan-21
Welcome to the future ! Snowflakes will rule, wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings now would we ?

• Sitka Gear