Bill in MI 12-Jan-21
Shaft 12-Jan-21
Rut Nut 13-Jan-21
Hunts_with_stick 13-Jan-21
SaddleReaper 13-Jan-21
Rut Nut 11-Mar-21
Shaft 12-Mar-21
11-Jan-21
I'm getting a great deal on one and just wondered what your experience is with yours if you have one? Haven't bought a new bow since 2004, so not up on the latest technology! ;-)

11-Jan-21
I shot the bowtech pro 40 dually since 2003. love that bow. It killed lots of critters and im deadly with it out to 60yds. the wife bought me a diamond SB for my birthday in may . much lighter I will say, but the short ata is hard for me to get used to. any break down in form is very apparent . The newer bows are great and all but why so short?! I do hope you enjoy your new one. Let us know how you do with it.

11-Jan-21
Thanks Daniel- will do! I have a long draw length so that was one aspect of the bow I didn’t even think about, but will probably like............

11-Jan-21
I had one that I shot for several years. Great bow. Just make sure when you put strings on it, you go with winners choice or similar.

11-Jan-21
BOWTECH Insanity cpx is a great shooting bow. I shot one for a long time. Very easy to get it shooting bullet holes with a bare shaft through paper with the dual yoke system.. They have a narrow grip wich I like, so that helps with hand torque. Probably in the top 3 out of the 8-10 different bows i have had.

11-Jan-21
Yeah, I like that narrow grip too...................really liking what I’m hearing so far! ;-)

Anybody know about the kinetic energy of these bows? I heard it’s very high............

11-Jan-21
I have shot a Bowtech since 2005 and have loved the models I have owned in that time (though not the Insanity) Thy haven't offered that model for quite a while and the limbs definitely had some lamination issues. I would look it over VERY closely before buying used! Pete

11-Jan-21
I have one. Shoots great but the limbs lose paint. Scratched up bad.

11-Jan-21
a really nice bow - i hope you like yours as much as i liked mine

12-Jan-21
Thanks guys! I am buying this from a very good friend who knows his @#$% about bows- works on his own stuff and was a sponsored 3D shooter back in the day. He's helping me out to get upgraded on my equipment by selling me one of his older rigs. So I trust him implicitly and have every confidence the bow is in A-1 shape!

12-Jan-21

12-Jan-21
I have the cpxl and it's wonderful. Not sure I will 'upgrade' anytime soon

12-Jan-21
I love my Bowtech Insanity CPX. I've been shooting mine for 4 years now, and I can't say anything bad about it, except like Lone Wolf said a little paint is coming off the limbs but not an issue for me. I've used it hunting Turkey, Whitetail, and Elk. Smooth drawing, comfortable shooting, and easy to tune. Although I don't remember the exact numbers, with my 27" draw length I am shooting a pretty fast set up. My buddies son has one with a long draw length and he loves his too. I think you will like it!

13-Jan-21
Glad to hear it! : )

13-Jan-21
Love mine! Have no intention of getting rid of it. It has performed perfectly for me. Practice out to 80 yards, dead on!!

13-Jan-21
Hullheaver... WC is not the gold standard it once was. They don't even make their own strings anymore. Get GAS strings.

11-Mar-21

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
I’m LOVING this bow! : ) Still dialing it in, but I am liking the groups!

12-Mar-21
Glad you like it! ??

• Sitka Gear