Huntcell 19-Jan-21
Huntcell 19-Jan-21
TREESTANDWOLF 19-Jan-21
Huntcell 19-Jan-21
KHunter 21-Jan-21
16-Jan-21

TREESTANDWOLF's embedded Photo
TREESTANDWOLF's embedded Photo
Going for it this year fellas. Unit 11 in one of my favorite states to hunt.

I'm incredibly thankful to those who gave advice and information over the years.

For those who don't believe Bowsite is not helpful, I would like you to know that it takes time to develop any relationships, especially here. All the reading, and research has made it rewarding already.

I've lived vicariously through many of the great hunts and posts on Bowsite. So many great hunters and stories.

Maybe this year, I get to write another of my own.

For those who have given advice on how to research, and experiences, I simply say thank you.

Be safe, stay healthy. Rich

16-Jan-21
Excited to hear how it goes!

16-Jan-21
Looking forward to your recap. Good luck this fall, Rich!

16-Jan-21
Good luck and safe travels to you!

16-Jan-21
Can't thank Bowsite enough for the connections and new friends I've made. Going on my first Alaska hunt this year with a group of Bowsiters, meeting another one in southern Iowa for some deer scouting this Spring, hopefully going to draw a Wyo cow tag with another group, and more hunts to come in the following years.

Best of luck on your elk hunt, Rich!

16-Jan-21
Good luck Rich! That is a fantastic area! Looking forward to hearing the recap and seeing the pics. I should be joining you in Wy this September unless of course I am lucky enough to draw NM.

16-Jan-21
Great stuff Rich, I agree that Bowsite is the best. Can't wait to hear all about your hunt this fall!

16-Jan-21
Good luck. Also in for Wyoming . Fingers crossed . Hunt

16-Jan-21
Good luck on the draw?

16-Jan-21
Go get em rich.

16-Jan-21
Best of luck. Already looking forward to your story.

16-Jan-21
Awesome good luck.

17-Jan-21
You are going to have a great hunt Rich!

Enjoy

Good luck, Robb

PS ~~ I just got mine done, Party Organizer for me! haha

17-Jan-21
Good luck, hope you kill one better than your picture !

17-Jan-21
Good luck. I love WY.

17-Jan-21
Happy for you Rich. Best of luck!

18-Jan-21
Best of luck Rich!

18-Jan-21
Good luck and enjoy the ride.

19-Jan-21
Treestandwolf, I"m also going for it this year in Wy with 13 points. I think Ive waited longer enough. Elk quarters are not getting any lighter to get off the mountain but I am certainly getting older LOL!! Best of luck to you!

19-Jan-21
I'm going for unit 7 with 8 points. Hope that is enough. No idea what I will do if I draw...

19-Jan-21
Reg price unit 7: 4 drew With 10 points Out of 45 Apps with 10 points 8.89% chance, none with less than 10 points drew. Sorry !

Spl price unit 7: 32 of 39 apps with 10 pts drew a tag . No apps with less 10 pts drew a tag.

So with less 10 pts you will be relying on the random draw in those two categories. Point creep continues

Random draw reg 25 drew out of 1,000 some apps Spl price draw 17 drew out of 444 apps Not best odds there, but something. Not good enough to schedule vacation at this time.

Option ;Cow tags have drawn with 8 points or less 100%

For god sake Dont forget to buy point latter this year.or unit 7 will get futher out of reach.

Sign above computer room door at G & F::: You gotta believe.

Faith is the assured expectation of hope yet to be realized.

19-Jan-21

19-Jan-21
Thanks all.

Tony, I agree bud, the mountains do not get smaller.

Hunt Man's story had me fired up!

19-Jan-21
Reg price unit 7: 4 drew With 10 points Out of 45 Apps with 10 points 8.89% chance noe with less 10 points drew.

Spl price unit 7: 32 of 39 apps with 10 pts drew a tag . No apps with less 10 pts drewa tag.

So with less 10 pts you will be relying on the random draw in those two categories. Point creep continues

Random draw reg 25 drew out of 1,000 some apps Spl price draw 17 drew out of 444 apps Not best odds there but something. Not enough to schedule vacation

Option ;Cow tags have drawn with 8 points or less 100%

For god sake Dont forget to buy point latter this year.or unit 7 will get futher out of reach.

21-Jan-21
"I'm going for unit 7 with 8 points. Hope that is enough."

hahahaha. No not even close unfortunately.

• Sitka Gear