Old School 22-Jan-21
trophyhill 22-Jan-21
Cocoon Man 22-Jan-21
trophyhill 22-Jan-21
Live2Hunt 22-Jan-21
RK 22-Jan-21
Jaquomo 22-Jan-21
16-Jan-21
Over the years we have seen a shift in hunting TV where many if not most are choosing to show their footage online in some capacity. This might be older footage that has already shown on their TV show, footage that didn't make the TV show for whatever reason or it could be a show that is internet only. Given the current climate where you just shut down someone's account if they don't bow down to the altar of Karl Marx, it seems that many people producing outdoors media could be in danger of being blacked out. Along with the people trying to make a living in outdoor media is also the average Joe who posts a recovery of a deer or a blood trail. I honestly think those producing this material are an eyelash from being switched off. When these tech giants are brazen enough to shut people with money and power off, don't think for a second they won't shut others down with neither. For those of you that haven't been paying attention lately, the left is not about winning they are about destroying everyone in their path who dare disagree with them. I honestly think that within the next 4 years hunting related content won't be acceptable for online platforms.

16-Jan-21
Those guys could just move to their own hosted website. There's nothing magical about YouTube that they couldn't do on their own site. If your content is good, people will find you.

Thinking about my own business, which is different (merchandise sales) but at one time it was about 90% dependent on eBay. I dropped them in 2007 and went with my own private host. Business was better than ever.

16-Jan-21

16-Jan-21
I dont think hunting on YouTube is in trouble. Massive difference in showing hunting and misinformation campaigns for example sake. At worst, a warning wall you click to accept. But platform banned, no.

16-Jan-21
As much as I would hate to be censored on my social media platforms I think there would be some positives to losing hunting off YouTube. There is so much crap that is bad for the image of hunting on their now. Platforms like motv and even regular TV at least have some quality control that is in our best interest and are only viewed by hunters. Bad kill shots and wounds have a very negative emotional effect and YouTube has lots of them, completely open to anyone who stumbles upon them.

Funny enough, I think one of the worst things YouTube could do is actually promote viewing of hunting videos to their huge non hunter audience.

16-Jan-21
At some point hunters and conservatives need to realize that contributing and visiting to Facebook, Instagram and google is funding, and actively supporting, the side that wants to control your freedoms. This includes guns, hunting and free speech.

This past week should have made that abundantly clear. It’s no longer just a theory.

16-Jan-21
They should just move to Rumble. Hopefully Rumble has there access to servers somewhere other then AWS.

16-Jan-21
What Pat said x2. No fence riding - pick a side. Some on here will still call it a right wing conspiracy theory though. Kind of like Antifa is just an idea, not a group. We are in for a long 4 yr assault on our country.

16-Jan-21
Why do we need hunting on Facebook, Youtube and the rest? Those are Liberal organizations who oppose us.

16-Jan-21
Why do we need social media at all might be the better question.

16-Jan-21
The problem with “Free speech” is it’s only acceptable if you agree with the left. If not, you are shamed and villainized.

16-Jan-21
Pat- I’m already onboard. Never had a social media account. I don’t do Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any of that crap. Bowsite is really the only internet social platform where I participate.

I think they are a net negative on our society but they ain’t going away anytime soon.

16-Jan-21
What I would like to know is where people find the time in their day to participate in social media. Doesn't anybody work for a living any more?

16-Jan-21
Buck hammer they all get government hand outs like unemployment, food stamps, stimulus checks, help from dad and mom or, grandpa & grandma. :)

16-Jan-21
The reality is these left-wing supporting groups...ie FB, Twitter, Google, etc have become too dominate and now have their left-wing support imprinted on their respective logos. They are now exposed to more people across various ideologies who also do not support their actions.

Now....we have to get new platforms who can operate independently and are not beholding to these giant big techs or the left-wing media. We are starting to see these independent platforms finally get a foothold in popularity....Gab.com comes to mind. I seen Melania now posts on there.

The mass building and conversion to these new platforms and media outlets will not happen overnight....that's the reality. The folks need to have a place they can go without getting censored or blocked for sharing their ideas and opinions....nor do they want to be fed a constant barrage of intentionally biased "news". If you build it, they will come.

On the brighter side. IMO....I'm speculating Prez Trump already has a game plan and the resources/partners in place to create a new platform independent from big tech or the left-wing media. I also think there are other wealthy folks operating in the shadows who are figuring out what they want to create to allow folks a voice free of censorship. The future will be interesting......

16-Jan-21
I guess I’m different. I don’t need to share my political ideas or ideals with anyone. Sometimes I do, but mostly I don’t. I come here or to Texas Bowhunter, or The Deer Hunter Forum to escape that bullcrap, but every now and then my stupid alter ego gets hold of me and I backslide. I hereby apologize if I’ve offended anyone (not really) but f-book, twitter and the like just don’t appeal to me.

16-Jan-21
Somewhere along the way- people got sold on the idea/slogan that made Fedex a giant, i.e making everyone believe that "you absolutely, positively have to have it overnight."

The public took the bait and here we are today. What did people do before Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all the other social media providers?

16-Jan-21
The problem is that YouTube, Facebook and Instagram are very effective and inexpensive for advertisers. Even for companies in the hunting industry. Way more effective than traditional forms of advertising. Bowsite is great for advertising too, by the the way.

16-Jan-21
These leftists are bloodthirsty and can't rationalize due to being drunk on power. They haven't stopped to think that they won't always be in power. Big tech will wish they never capitulated to the Democrats. Their monopoly will be broken up. It may take some time but their days are numbered.

16-Jan-21
The de-platforming of Parler is particularly alarming. The Brownshirts are doing their best to split this country.

16-Jan-21
Why do Americans today think everything is owed to them? They think things like hunting are their God given rights. I got news for you it is a privilege, and its one that a large majority of hunters take for granted. I was brought up to not to display the gore and dead animals for the public to see. It is not that I am ashamed of what I do, more so that I respect the rights of people who may not wish to see these things. We do not need to turn more folks into antihunters. Doing this turns some people against hunting and it will be reflected when bills are put to a vote. We do not need more enemies. Be smart and be respectful and mindful as to how others will perceive things. The they can get over it I can do what I want attitude is not going to cut it if we are going to survive as hunters. I am not trying to inflame anybody I am speaking the truth.

16-Jan-21
I hear you BR.

16-Jan-21
Hunting when done well is not a spectator sport. It just doesn’t work well when an audience is invited.

16-Jan-21

Buffalo1's embedded Photo
Buffalo1's embedded Photo
Read this book and I think you will have a better understanding of what is going on with Big Tech and the world. I found it to be very enlightening and interesting.

17-Jan-21
Thanks. Another interesting piece is a movie on Netflix called the Social Dilemma. It’s produced by ex tech execs from Google, Twitter, Facebook etc on how social media is creating bitter divisions, increased suicide rates in kids, and addicting society to electronic stimulus.

It was brilliant and connects a lot of dots as to why people are becoming more isolated, angry and divided. It’s all part of the design.

17-Jan-21
“ I think if you’d do a little investigation you’ll find that at least on Parler they were given at least a months notice to STOP ADVOCATING FOR THE DEATHS OF VARIOUS GOVERNMENT FOLKS. Try that on utube and see how it flies.. it’s called terms of service. Just like the folks on the Leatherwall dump threads when they deem necessary. Why it doesn’t happen here is beyond me. Bye”

Absolutely fake news. Parler never advocated for anyone’s death. Matter of fact the FBI knew in advance of the violence., committed by mostly ANTIFA, because of their Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter post. Not Parler

17-Jan-21
Chalk me up as another hunter who has never used F-book, Twitter, or instagram. And the only Youtube videos I watch are instructional "how-tos" for various projects that I work on. Bowsite and a Jeep forum are the only social media I participate in.

I also agree that most social media is a cancer to our society. It's a fantasy land where people, especially young folks, compare their lives to the cherry-picked posts of others. The amount of "likes" or "followers" they have becomes a measure of their self-worth. When their measure doesn't stack up, it becomes a source of depression and other mental illnesses, often resulting in suicide or other ugly behavior. I wouldn't mind if all social media went away, and we got back to actually interacting with each other in person.

Matt

17-Jan-21
Excellent point GG

17-Jan-21
BR, let me just disagree with your stance that hunting is a privilege. Read the Bible. Man was given dominion over the animals, fish, and fowl. I agree that we must follow some kind of conservation designed (often poorly) by the “lawmakers” in order to not kill every thing to extinction, but make no mistake that it is my right to hunt, and yours too. Most of the rest of your post I agree with. I’ll even carry it a step further because I seldom post pictures of any kind of what I kill unless it’s a coyote or a worthless assed hog. ;-)

17-Jan-21
Thanks, Rupe.

A few days ago, I was reminded of how destructive social media can be. Years ago, I offended a well-respected member here on Bowsite with my remarks about one of his hunts. I don't even remember the events that led to my remarks, but this person has never forgotten them, and has held a grudge ever since.

To his credit, he called me and we spoke in-person for the first time, last Tuesday. After he explained the source of his angst towards me, and I explained the source of my offensive remarks, the air was cleared. We went on to have a very pleasant hour long conversation, finding out we share a lot in common, including our mutual like for trading stocks. We've texted each other every day since that conversation, sharing ideas and information on investing. I feel we've formed a friendship, and a mutual respect for each other, that would have never happened had he not made that phone call.

Matt

17-Jan-21
God given rights. includes the pursuit of happiness (wealth if you follow Locke the original text), if my happiness includes the right to hunt and provide food for myself it counts. Fundamental freedom should be what I choose to eat(e.g. wild fish and game) not domesticated, manmade processed food much of which is very unhealthy in excess.

Give to Ceasar what is Ceaser's(hunting lisc., taxes for equipment sales) give to God what is God's (e.g. a huge Thank You for the ability to hunt and grace of providing wild things and places to hunt). Works for me.

17-Jan-21
I also agree that gathering food(hunting) is a god given right. Always did. the problem is we tend to be law abiding people.

17-Jan-21
I agree I worded it wrong. Hunting for food is what I believe God had intended us to do. I just think we take it for granted sometimes that we have this right and do not care who we offend by doing so. I look at all the countries who are not able to hunt and I want to do everything in my power to make sure we never become that. I guess some would say that I am being political, maybe, but I think not making new enemies is the only way to go. Just think about it guys before you roll through town with your tailgate down showing off that monster buck. I want to see him but not everybody does.

17-Jan-21
Even before they were exposed for what they are.....I've always told folks Twitter, FB and Instagram are not your friends. Live by them and die by them.

17-Jan-21
So You guys are mostly correct with respect to social media. However it is what you make of it. It has been a Godsend for many small business. They can advertise for free, or step it up and pay a small amount. It’s great to try and find people you knew from 20-30 years ago and lost track through the years. Nobody holds a gun to your head to air your personal business but for those phucksticks that do- its pure entertainment for the rest of us. Additionally, there is any possible group you can imagine - to join that you have interest in. In other words if you like workbenches or elk hunting there is a closed private group. Meaning - nobody can see what you post other than the people in the group, and like Bowsite, can be educational and informative. I personally don’t post much of anything, like Bowsite, however, when you do post something you have the option of keeping it within your friend group (private) or posting it to public... which is where things go viral. Finally, you can actually (believe it or not), educate people in a positive form. I post hunting pics, talk about the healthy lean organic meat first, the conservation aspect, post a pic, talk about the experience etc. I’ve had no problems, but that’s me.

17-Jan-21
For many years, the CF was my only social media involvement. Now, as this thread indicates, it is still on life support...hint, hint. ;o)

I got on fakebook because of the nature of my businesses. Our marketing/advertising ROI is ridiculously high due to that, as Mike U suggested. I try to add value to my business friends' pages and mostly try to stay away from other topics...but I am occasionally wayward.

Rand and Orwell told us what would happen. Many were ridiculed for "buying into" their fantastical theories. They, and those of us who believed in their prescience, are being proven more and more right daily.

Hunting videos will not only be taken down from all media in the relatively near future, hunting itself ( by individuals ) will be deemed unnecessary and, therefore, illegal. We will see sub-units of state and fed alphabet agencies be put in managerial charge of wildlife - first to "protect it", then as a resource to be used by loyalists to "the party".

Welcome to Oceania.

18-Jan-21
I chuckle at the people putting down social media here on social media. lol

Social media is wonderful in so many ways. It's some of the platforms that I have a problem with.

18-Jan-21
If you think you need youtube...facebook....or anything else controlled by liberal ideology....your already sucked into the current.

18-Jan-21
I like social media, but it is not necessary, and likely a negative for a positive hunting image and agenda. Could care less if the liberals banned the images from the general public.

18-Jan-21
I am sorry to read the issue addressed as it was at the introduction. The question is valid, but the premise is simply wrong and lacks an honest appreciation for what has happened. Nothing else worth saying.

18-Jan-21
Back in the 90s, my wife's father a paratrooper in WWIi, now deceased, said computer tech and sosial media would be the 'undoing' of society. I believe we are seeing this come to fruition now. He was correct in his assessment I believe. No FB,Twitter, or Instagram ever used on my watch. Youtube for engertainment only...music and very rarely, an animal themed one, both hunting and nature related. I think along the lines Trax does. Also above GG made agood post. As with anything, inc.,social media, such as BS and LW, you can connect,with good people, and ignore the rest. You can take the good, and leave the bad. Its useful, but also abuseful if you allow yourself to get sucked into that.

18-Jan-21
I quit participating in FB recently. The problem is though that Google and other things like it are so ingrained into everything we have and do it is nearly impossible to get away from them. I removed the google search from android phone and replaced it with duckduckgo. Any other suggestions from people on how to remove myself from their control without living in a hole?

18-Jan-21
The old paratrooper had an accurate vision.

18-Jan-21
Scnd,

Why don't you fill us rubes in on what really is going on?

18-Jan-21

18-Jan-21
Nope. This is a archery/ bowhunting forum and not a political one. You can each make up your own mind as to what is important and what is not. I do happen to agree with many that Social media in its present form is a problem, and I personally do not engage with any platform whatsoever. All of society is in evolution (as are the structure and use of Social Media platforms) and those that look forward and those that are comfortable with the current norms will always be in conflict. The choice is to decide whether to deny or accept that change is inevitable, and nothing stays the same. The older one gets, the harder this is to work with as our foundation norms are being constantly challenged and leave us wondering how to understand, accept, or be comfortable with where the world is going. I am not interested in name calling or even indicating that anyone is lesser than I. I am only making the comment that there are bigger and smaller pictures to what is happening to/in our country and world, and obviously we can either fight it out or we can talk it through and try to make us all winners. Either way, it has been tried before and will be again. I do not plan to make any further comment.

18-Jan-21
GG, that’s a great story and thanks for sharing. BTW I didn’t know that you were into stocks. Been an exciting run. I buy Options and Daytrade.

18-Jan-21
"Then they came for me..... and there was no one left to speak for me...."

Never truer words written. When the mob blindly tramples others rights in their self-righteousness..... those rights must be fought for, even when it's not you they have come for. Hopefully fought, maybe even won by logic and reason. But I'm quickly losing confidence in that. Media, big tech and..... others.... are clearly and openly deceiving. Many seem fine to look the other way lest they come for them.

There was a time when this country was about "I disagree with what you say.... but will defend your right to say it with my life!" A noble standard of basic, individual rights, rights first constitutionalized in the United States. Where did that go? When did society turn so self centered and childish so as even debate must be silenced, eliminated. Words, just words. Not just silenced, but actually destroyed?

People need information and they need unfiltered factual information. Not drug OD's made to look like a killing, even as they had video evidence of the OD in their possession the entire time with out releasing it, even charging officers involved with murder. Using 5 second clips of speeches knowing the next 5 seconds of the speech clarifies and contextualized everything. Lies, knowing lies morally justified.... for the cause.....

The vast majority get their information through osmosis and casual contact. They don't look for such information and "news". Nor apply any logic, reason or question to that they are spoon fed. If it's said by someone they look up at or listen to or want to feel part of that group getting some attention..... well, look at me and see my virtue signal, it has to be true. And the larger the mob, the more influence. "Well, yeah, me too!" (remember MeToo? interesting how things just go away when the wrong Me is Tooed.....)

If 90% of tech and media control all the information and have no ethical or moral issue with manipulating it (for your own good of course) proof, facts, discrediting it won't work. You will never get the word out and they will never admit to having lied. These entities have proven over and over to be dishonest and cannot be trusted with even the simplest of tasks. Like telling the truth and giving all the facts. They don't even make the effort to look for them anymore as they very often simply discredit their narrative, expose the lie.

Losing hunting on Youtube? Yup. Absolutely if the trends continue, just a matter of time as they will get to you after they've tidied up and cleansed other societal groups and aspects. They are already attacking gun videos and firearm based websites. People think "start your own website" will fix it? Ask Parlor when the corporate trifecta of big tech, big media and leftists conspire and shut down their servers, blackballed them from other server farms, domain registries and now going after their financial transactions.... banks, merchant services dropping them. AR-15 and many other sites under similar attacks. It can and will be done to you if you don't toe their line. Again.... they are counting on folks being either ignorant or ambivalent.... and fewer yet left to speak/fight for them when it's their turn with the firing squad. And their turn will come. Orwellian should no longer be waved off as fiction. It has been literally adopted as a playbook.

Honestly.... "I don't use Twitter or Facebook.... " is not enough. Neither do I.... You and I are are so much in the minority we have zero impact on fixing any of this. These things are not going away any more than cell phones (or their next replacements) are going away if you don't own/use one. You/I become simply irrelevant. It's going to take some effort and action. Not "I don't use it".... saying "nobody else should use use it either" and thinking that's going to even happen, much less have any impact. If you've never "used it" and that's your remedy to the current issues you not only aren't in the game, you've lost it already.

As it stands with no legal/government actions..... Americans (as opposed to globalists) are caught between a rock and a hard place. Or in reality, caught between scoundrels and cowards. Expect little help from politicians or corporations as they are full to the brim with both the slimiest of scoundrels and most spineless of cowards. Entirely new and separate insulated systems need to be built from ground up. From internet registries and servers to entire financial systems will have to be created/repaired or the process of Globalization, Socialism and "Reset" will not only continue, it will continue unchecked. A war against literally about half the citizens of this country and a good many more who have no idea it is even happening. Going to take some investment. And a good deal of work, effort.... and involvement.

18-Jan-21
Were using big tech now. The answer is simple but impossible. If voteres stopped using tech they wouold change to get you back. Impossible cause your addicted

19-Jan-21
Bingo TD. I don't foresee anything getting better in the future. What little hope for change was just kicked to the curb because people didn't like hairstyles and tweets...or rather social media told them ad nauseum they didn't like hairstyles and tweets.

19-Jan-21
Two examples from this week. GoDaddy removed AR-15.com from their registry and Facebook has banned ads related to gun parts.

It will be a while before they work their way down the list of PC accepted topics but I would bet that within 5 years hunting will be deemed offensive and banned from social media. I give guns 12 months.

When that happens you will still have Bowsite to visit since I’m 100% disconnected from all social media platforms except YouTube. I can survive just fine without them too.

I made the realization years ago that there was too much risk in those platforms and I didn’t want to be reliant on the whims of a bunch of millennials from California. It’s cost me a bunch over the years but in the end it may turn out to be a smart business decision. I hope so anyway.

19-Jan-21
I was wondering if there was any threat from Big Tech against Bowsite

19-Jan-21
Slow and steady wins the race Pat. I believe you were wise in your decisions.

19-Jan-21
Pat...well done sir for thinking ahead of the curve!!

19-Jan-21
Good move Pat. I agree with your prediction. This will only get worse as time goes on. Retailers are also getting into the act. They banned the My Pillow guy because he is a Trump supporter. And the lefties here on the Bowsite keep telling us nothing to worry about....

19-Jan-21
BR - "They think things like hunting are their God given rights. I got news for you it is a privilege, and its one that a large majority of hunters take for granted. I was brought up to not to display the gore and dead animals for the public to see. It is not that I am ashamed of what I do, more so that I respect the rights of people who may not wish to see these things. We do not need to turn more folks into antihunters. Doing this turns some people against hunting and it will be reflected when bills are put to a vote. We do not need more enemies. Be smart and be respectful and mindful as to how others will perceive things."

Words of wisdom from BR. Sometimes we all have hard time perceiving the machinations of others, but tossing our pearls into a boiling sea is a useless endeavor. On the one hand we cannot let our arts go unnoticed, and on the other hand our art must be shared as such.

Where I hunt a gutted deer on top of a dog box is common place, and does not bother me in the least. I cannot imagine what the campers from DC think.

I think there is more than one America. Talk to the guy with the dog box, and the occasional camper from the city... the picture quickly emerges. Neither are wrong, but one is moving like a freight train and the other is becoming scarcer by the year. The writing is on the wall. and it saddens me. In order to survive, we all need a healthy respect for one another. Considering people are involved, I don't see that happening. The chasm between the dog box and the tent is too great.

19-Jan-21

Knifeman's embedded Photo
Knifeman's embedded Photo
Saw this on, you guessed it, facebook

20-Jan-21
I think the country needs a new video provider with such videos. YouTube is in the process of scrubbing everything that is not part of the leftist agenda sweeping social media. It’s just a matter of time that hunting videos and those who post them will be suspended or banned from Google. I mean Youtube. I recently deactivated my Google and gmail accounts. I dumped Facebook over 2 years ago. I dumped Amazon Prime over a year ago. Don’t do Twitter. I deleted the Safari browser on the phone. I loaded the Parler app a few weeks ago and it’s been canceled by Apple and Google.

I’m looking into going back to a landline for phone service and dumping Verizon. Everything they produce is made in china.

Yeah I have an ax to grind. These types of company’s aren’t getting any more of my money.

20-Jan-21
I have no doubt that day is coming. Leftists are all about free speech - their definition is as follows: “you are free to speak as long as you agree with me.”

20-Jan-21
I posted the below on a Yahoo stock site a bit ago and it was quickly scrubbed by their censors.

"A sad day for America. According to some of the news reports, the first Biden-induced crisis is migrating from Central America to the southern border."

I did have what I thought was a simple, Joe Friday comment get twittered here recently. I thought that was odd because it wasn't a political comment....just an opinion about what someone else had posted. I noticed other folks were thinking the same thing about the post. It's all good......

20-Jan-21
I enjoy our chats. Lol ;-)

But I really don’t care about watching other people hunt. I’m an elk junkie so if I see a bull I might pause to check it out. If it’s private land or bunch of rich dudes it’s not really elk hunting so poof gone. That’s on television not YouTube.

Disclaimer: I’m old and remember when hunting on tv was brand new. I get bored easily. I never listen to Stairway to Heaven or Freebird anymore either. Haha I’m good with a couple forums.

20-Jan-21
"...I really don’t care about watching other people hunt."

Same here Joe.

20-Jan-21
Outside of Curt Gowdy hunting on the American Sportsman way back when, I'm not familiar with any other early hunting show. I just looked and that show began in 1965.

20-Jan-21
With YouTube any kids with a camera who work hard can get amazing footage on my tv the minute they are finished editing. I have the app and the algorithm knows I like hunting content. It’s an amazing opportunity to hunt half the year and try to sell ad content supporting your passion. There isn’t any other site that can offer that. Anything and everything is on YouTube. If they ban hunting videos there’s no where else to go.

21-Jan-21
The GoWild app is cool. It’s nothing but hunting, fishing and outdoors pictures and videos.

I think YouTube is a vital platform for all of the hunting industry regardless if it’s hunters posting their hunts or manufacturers posting their new line of products. There’s good people on there like Hushin, whitetailfit and Elkshape that would otherwise not be around without it.

21-Jan-21
YouTube is not vital for hunting. They are vital for the left though.....

21-Jan-21
I've dumped all my phone based app type thing completely. About to go back to an old flip phone. Deleted my instagram and youtube. Dumped facebook a number of years ago when they screwed me on some business advertising.

We can fix all these tech companies right off if over 2/3rds of their clientele bail on them. Same with china inc and all the money launderer's in washington. Stop buying from them. Stop using their services and help to promote truly free venues.

Thanks to Pat for providing a fantastic place to get together with like minded folks.

Not sure Rumble is going to be a viable option, but I moved my whole 2020 season there and now have completely deleted my youtube. Just can't support those criminals anymore.

If you're really bored and like watching big elk in 4K, I have a few decent clips from my year in Wyoming :)

www.rumble.com/user/c3hammer

Cheers, Pete

22-Jan-21
I just got banned from Nextdoor for starting a thread about the new EO requiring masks on all National Forest and BLM. Apparently the good folks in San Francisco thought it was offensive. But then, three threads started on here about it were immediately removed too... Seems like it is something that affects bowhunters, but apparently not..

22-Jan-21
Cancel culture is in full steam ahead mode. No doubt hunting shows/clips/videos will be targeted sooner or later.

22-Jan-21
So Bowsite is censoring now? Wow! Unbelievable.......

22-Jan-21
Big Tech is censoring free speech and one way to fight this is to stop using their platforms. I don't use Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram and will be switching to a different email provider etc. Apple dropped the Parler app from their store what to do ? android is owned by Google.

You tube is owned by Google. I like to watch Born and Raised Outdoors especially the land of the free Elk series, helps pass the time during the winter months. I recently contacted them and others such as the Gritty Bowmen, Hushin and others to consider putting their content on Rumble so viewers could view their shows without supporting YouTube/Google. I urge others to do the same.

22-Jan-21
I saw an interview with the guy from Rumble a few days ago. Make no mistake, Apple, Google, Amazon and the rest of the deep state monopoly are or will be cutting them off too. Just a matter of time.

22-Jan-21
Hmm, Rumble, I am going to have to look into that. I notice some on YouTube making comments about watching what they show.

22-Jan-21

22-Jan-21
Rumble will be gone if they are successful, because they need a hosting platform. That's where the real censorship danger lies.

• Sitka Gear