Ambush 16-Jan-21
kentuckbowhnter 16-Jan-21
paul@thefort 17-Jan-21
Highlife 17-Jan-21
kakiatkids 17-Jan-21
16-Jan-21

FORESTBOWS 's embedded Photo
FORESTBOWS 's embedded Photo
I'm down here in south Arizona hunting deer. These 2 came to my water hole mid morning. Thats a first for me...... thoughts?

16-Jan-21
Welcome to America?

16-Jan-21
Illegals??

16-Jan-21
It's only going to get worst IMO. Definitely illegals.

16-Jan-21
Future Democrats.

16-Jan-21
Prolly voted democrat this year...;^)

16-Jan-21
if that water hole is also visited my cattle, I can not imagine drinking that water. Did they have backpack on?

16-Jan-21
Did they spot you?

16-Jan-21
Future democrats!!??....I’m betting their votes were counted in this year’s election....in multiple states!

16-Jan-21
Not really new for Arizona. Some game units have advisor about illegals crossing .

Believe the US Federal government has conceded a national park to the illegals by closing access to US citizens, due to high probability of conflicts. WoW!

Will be getting better as border will be wide open shortly. The first caravan is heading north from Guatemala, Certainly more and more to follow.

Green cards , citizenships, etc being handed out in record time and numbers.

No borders will be The Dems greatest accomplishment.

16-Jan-21
They had back packs on They didn't see me untill I whistled at them lol.

16-Jan-21
Drinking that water they are going to need lots of TP.

16-Jan-21
Giardia time!

16-Jan-21
We see them almost every day. You get used to it

16-Jan-21
It appears that the one on the right is looking at you. Probably wondered if Border Patrol/ICE had gone to camo!!

16-Jan-21
Whipranger

You see them everyday in Arizona or Nebraska ?

16-Jan-21
Hunting in southern az is like being on cops. We’ve been chased down by BP, ran of road by illegals, ran off road by BP helicopter at night, almost blown out of tree by helicopter. Watched BP run all over mountain both on foot and with helicopter at night. The only thing worse than the illegals. Are the piece of $&*# quail hunters

16-Jan-21
The trash the coyotes leave is unbelievable. We did a clean up one year in a small area and loaded several 40 yard dumpsters and hardly made a dent in it.

16-Jan-21
Just the beginning

16-Jan-21
This has been going on for YEARS

16-Jan-21
Trash everywhere. Lots of backpacks ditched.

16-Jan-21
Ya call Border Patrol, that's what

16-Jan-21
That water ain’t gonna bother them, they’re used to it. I was raised on a dairy and I sucked a drink of water off the top of a water trough many times. If you cut your self you rubbed dirt in it. Those people are tough, make no mistake. I’ve worked with a bunch of them and they are talented, resourceful, and yes, nasty people. They can’t help it, it’s the way they were raised. Some of them make the leap, some don’t. They ain’t all potential Democrats either. I have a friend who built out my cabin, roofed my house, underpinned my storage building, closed in my boat shed, etc. , etc. Very talented, hard working, and honest guy. Voted for Trump both times.

16-Jan-21
My "favorites" are the young white do-gooders who pack in food, water, and camp tarps to travel routes and passes, then post the locations on various underground social media sites. When I've talked to them they were pretty arrogant and woke. Then BP finds out and go in, dump the water jugs and pack the food out.

16-Jan-21
Got a text today from a guy hunting Southern AR and he had 12 illegals walk thirty yards from his tree stand this afternoon. Probably get picked up tonight and in Tucson for early breakfast.

16-Jan-21
Rick, he will greet them all on the 20th.

17-Jan-21

paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Man, just when i thought I was home free, you guys call in the choppers. Dam, there goes the house mortgage payoff.
paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Man, just when i thought I was home free, you guys call in the choppers. Dam, there goes the house mortgage payoff.

17-Jan-21
Uhh Paul I know a guy that knows a guy if you want that moved for you lol

17-Jan-21
To bad that's not $$$ Paul

• Sitka Gear