Firehuntfish's embedded Photo
We just wanted to share a few photos that our PHs and staff have taken around camp lately. We are extremely eager to officially begin the 2021 hunting season, and we are excited to be hosting guests once again and creating lifetime memories.

We are working closely with our guests making sure they have the most up to date travel information in addition to ensuring that they are well prepared and provided all assistance necessary for seamless travel into RSA and back home again. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions about travel as well as inquiries regarding special deals for 2021 and beyond. We look forward to welcoming everyone back in camp once again!

17-Jan-21
I went on safari with Limcroma, twice. You will not regret going to this place. Just do it.

17-Jan-21
^^^^^Dale06 X10!!

17-Jan-21
Will be there with the wife July 2022.. wish it was sooner !!!

18-Jan-21
We are scheduled for july 2021. What are the travel restictions?

18-Jan-21

These are the current regulations for US citizens travelling to and from South Africa. We will update any changes as soon as they become available. To date, this has been an easy process for the guests we have hosted so far. We expect the process to become even less restrictive as the vaccine roll-out continues.

Travelers intending to visit RSA will be expected to produce a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test that is not older than 72 hours from the time of departure from the country of origin to South Africa. This test must be conducted by a certified medical practitioner and should have the name and signature of the practitioner who conducted such test.

A new regulation recently enacted by the US Government will now also require any US citizens returning from RSA to also have a recent negative covid test at the time of departure. We have already been using a few different options for our guests to be able to acquire this test before dropping you back off at the airport for your return flight home. The process has been relatively easy, and creates no significant delay in your travel itinerary. Please email us directly at [email protected] and we will be happy to work with you in your travel planning. We also encourage our prospective guests to check the Limcroma Safaris FB page for the latest developments.

18-Jan-21
Couldn't agree more Dale06. Going to Limcroma was one of the most fun hunts I've ever been on. Just book it and go!

18-Jan-21
"Couldn't agree more Dale06. Going to Limcroma was one of the most fun hunts I've ever been on. Just book it and go!"

"I went on safari with Limcroma, twice. You will not regret going to this place. Just do it."

Thank you for your kind endorsements gentlemen... It's much appreciated!

18-Jan-21
WE are booked for August 10, 2021 hunt Can wait It is going to be our 2 trip to hunt with Hannes

18-Jan-21
Hannes and the entire limcroma team are all fantastic. From begining to end we had an incredible trip last year. My wife is not a hunter and came along and had a fantastic time riding in the truck and sitting in the blind watching all the animals. She even decided to give it a go and shot her first animal. A beautiful 48 inch kudu bull on the last day. That is a special place

18-Jan-21

Dallas Safari Club Show & Convention 2019
Dallas Safari Club Show & Convention 2019
"WE are booked for August 10, 2021 hunt Can wait It is going to be our 2 trip to hunt with Hannes"...

"Hannes and the entire Limcroma team are all fantastic. From beginning to end we had an incredible trip last year. My wife is not a hunter and came along and had a fantastic time riding in the truck and sitting in the blind watching all the animals. She even decided to give it a go and shot her first animal. A beautiful 48 inch kudu bull on the last day. That is a special place..!"

Once again, thank you for the awesome reviews. As a long-time client myself, I absolutely agree that it's the people that make the Limcroma Safari experience so unique and special.... Hannes and his team do an amazing job in going above and beyond at every opportunity to exceed their guest's expectations.

• Sitka Gear