Heikks 03-Jan-22
FORESTBOWS 04-Jan-22
huntabsarokee 04-Jan-22
huntabsarokee 04-Jan-22
Treeline 04-Jan-22
LINK 04-Jan-22
LINK 04-Jan-22
24-Jan-21
Has anyone here ever used Old Time Outfitting Services/ D&G Horses out of Colorado as a drop camp for elk hunting/ deer hunting. Planning on taking a trip out west and came across there website. Looks to me like they only do drop camps which is a plus, from what I’ve read. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated. Or any suggestions on other drop camps you would recommend.

03-Jan-22
Did you go on your elk hunt last season with D&G?

04-Jan-22
Flattopsadventures.com

04-Jan-22
We used them a few years ago and I thought they were honest and great people. Price was reasonable. We had a nice camp and they checked on us a few times during our stay. There were 4 in our group and my dad shot a bull with a muzzy. We didn’t see a lot of elk but that could have been for many reasons. It was extremely dry that year. I did like he only uses a camp 1 time per year. So you don’t have to worry about a group being in there the week before you arrive. We stopped doing drop camps so haven’t been back with them or that unit.

04-Jan-22
We used them a few years ago and I thought they were honest and great people. Price was reasonable. We had a nice camp and they checked on us a few times during our stay. There were 4 in our group and my dad shot a bull with a muzzy. We didn’t see a lot of elk but that could have been for many reasons. It was extremely dry that year. I did like he only uses a camp 1 time per year. So you don’t have to worry about a group being in there the week before you arrive. We stopped doing drop camps so haven’t been back with them or that unit.

04-Jan-22
Check with Forest at Flattops Adventures.

04-Jan-22
Maybe Forest or Charlie can toot their own horn but it seams like they did really well this year. I think I would be giving them a shot.

04-Jan-22

LINK's Link

• Sitka Gear