TNRAMBLINMAN 26-Jan-21
Silent1 26-Jan-21
Scooby-doo 26-Jan-21
Pat Lefemine 26-Jan-21
TREESTANDWOLF 26-Jan-21
TNRAMBLINMAN 27-Jan-21
Shawn 27-Jan-21
26-Jan-21
Any one know of openings for a two week guided hunt in say KS or Nebraska or __? Looking for place with 160 and up potential, and I know that is a lofty goal. I think the good spots have been booked for awhile for this year.

26-Jan-21
dirtroad outfitters perhaps

26-Jan-21
If you have two weeks and do your homework you can shoot 140-160" deer on public in Kansas. Also it will cost you way less!! Shawn

26-Jan-21
Budget? And why two weeks? It will likely cost you 2x the money and if you tag out the first day you will regret it. Why not hunt two states for one week each? KS and IA, KS and SK, OH and KS? I would think any of those combinations give you an honest chance.

But please understand your goal is extremely high. Having hunted one of the premier outfits in Kansas having a shooter 160+ is not easy. Hell, it's not easy anywhere.

26-Jan-21
^^^^^ This ^^^^^^...FACT

27-Jan-21
I appreciate the feedback. Yes I am painfully aware a 160 with a bow is a high target. Saw two last day in Iowa last year that were that and then some and they were just out of range.

27-Jan-21
Money, money, 2 weeks will cost you at least 7 grand I would think. Again you can DIY for 2 weeks in Kansas for 2 grand and have a reasonable chance at a P&Y buck. To me that is way better than paying to be set up and shooting a 150" buck most likely over a corn pile. Shawn

• Sitka Gear