midwest 09-Feb-21
Basil 09-Feb-21
elkmtngear 09-Feb-21
Jaquomo 09-Feb-21
bigswivle 09-Feb-21
smarba 10-Feb-21
Treeline 10-Feb-21
07-Feb-21
If you’d like to go on a luxurious vacation to see and photograph the last polar bear send me a private message ;)

07-Feb-21
OK, there was a bunch more to this thread before I posted!

07-Feb-21
I think a visit from Sherlock Holmes is in order to find out who steals these threads and why.......

07-Feb-21
Last polar bear my ass. I hear a man made global warming argument coming on. Anyone from BHA want to chime in?

07-Feb-21
Dry creek; censorship from an elitist? My guess is there is a moderator who didn’t like the content. Who are the mods on Bowsite anyway? That’s where the answer lies. I’ve had threads and comments mysteriously disappear in the past for no rhyme or reason and no explanation whatsoever. If threads and posts are going to be deleted, there should be some kind of explanation. Otherwise it is censorship plain and simple.......

07-Feb-21
Trophyhill, here's the explanation: It was a scammer sending people to a fraudulent link. No grand conspiracy by an elitist.

07-Feb-21
Trophyhill I think you just got B-slapped by the owner.

07-Feb-21
Hey scrappy, it was sarcasm but my posts that have disappeared had nothing to do with spam or anything like it. Now bring your bald azz over here if you need me to bitch slap you ;) or would you just prefer a tub of turtle wax?

07-Feb-21
Trphyhill you just reminded me of the time we put a can of turtle wax on my ag mechanics teachers desk. He threw a fit. Some 30 years later I just had the same done ro me;)

07-Feb-21
Where’s the moderators to get rid of this joker?!

07-Feb-21
I have noticed scammers and spammers showing up a little more frequently over the last year or so. BTW....been to Iceland a couple of times. Pretty neat place and very pretty gals. I would love to do a caribou hunt there.

07-Feb-21
Was on a Reindeer hunt in Norway in August 2019. Was eye opening for me. Typical hunt was find the animals standing on the glaciers in the heat of the day. Problem was all the ice was gone. Had melted in 2018 for the first time in recorded history. Only some of the largest glaciers remained. There were signs & photos from years past marking the glaciers retreat. All the rocks that had been recently exposed were “white”as the lichen had not formed yet. Everything else was lichen covered and slippery. We walked on the white rock where possible. Especially troubling for Norway since they are 100% hydro powered and count on water running from the mountains to power their turbines. Was an amazing but unsuccessful hunt. Lots of artifacts being recovered from receding glaciers from the Viking era & prior.

07-Feb-21
Some threads can only support so much bs, then it just slides off the page.

07-Feb-21
Funny when there’s artifacts under glaciers eh. Means the glacier came after....natural cycles???? Nooooooo

07-Feb-21
APauls......don’t let facts get in the way of good crisis.

07-Feb-21
Maybe the Vikings burrowed under the ice to leave their stuff?

The ice had to have been much thicker back then before any industry, right?

So, if they are using hydropower in Norway, wouldn’t they have less water if it was all packed up in ice?

07-Feb-21
This thread has been reported to the thought police. They have been dispatched to the homes of anyone spreading disinformation for reprogramming!

:) :)

07-Feb-21
They have built a huge system of reservoirs, under ground tunnels & gates to store the snowmelt. Cool system to store and release water for hydros as needed. My trip was just a small window into that part of the world. Hunt had previously been 100% successful for 20+ years. What I witnessed that year drastically altered my hunt for what that’s worth

07-Feb-21
I didn't know we had so many people on here with doctorates of science and specializations in climate change. Sounds like they're a lot of the same folks that still think trump won??????

07-Feb-21
What does the election have to do with cherry-picked data used by grant-funded, politically-driven scientists to continue to promote severe anthropogenesis as opposed to natural climactic cycles, which ARE proven to be true. You people on the left are truly deranged.

Ss I posted earlier before the thread was edited the Antarctic ice cap and the giant Greenland glacier are increasing, despite all the models predicting otherwise. This is according to NASA.gov.

07-Feb-21
Why is Iceland called Iceland and Greenland is Greenland when they should be called the opposite, maybe Eric the Red made the mistake, just asking.

Had orders when in the Navy to transfer to Iceland in 72 but was changed to San Diego, climate was definitely better.

07-Feb-21
timberdoodle, Wow, so much hate, just let it go, can you?

Nah, I didn't think so.

07-Feb-21
Trump’s not even in office anymore. Seems that liberals are the ones that can’t let go of the crooked election since they keep bringing Trump up. Is it me? Or are liberals still trying to blame Trump? Cuz that won’t work like when Obama blamed bush for failed lies for 8 years. 75 million Americans see right thru that crap......

07-Feb-21
Good point. Americans are good at seeing through stuff and getting it right.

07-Feb-21
Coldest winter we’ve had here in a bunch of years.

07-Feb-21
Good point. Americans are good at seeing through stuff and getting it right.

07-Feb-21
"I didn't know we had so many people on here with doctorates of science and specializations in climate change."

Sorry bubba, don't need a PhD to look at data and ascertain for yourself that climate change for the narrative it's used for is completely false...

08-Feb-21
Trophyhill pretty sure the number is more like at least 90M with all the switch-a-roos that happened...

08-Feb-21
Lol yeah amazing where the counts were in 6 states when they closed the poles that night and how many they mysteriously found the next morning huh? And machines made in Wuhan via Venezuala

08-Feb-21
Jaq---"Ss I posted earlier before the thread was edited the Antarctic ice cap and the giant Greenland glacier are increasing, despite all the models predicting otherwise. This is according to NASA.gov. " Maybe you could provide the exact link that ties this statement to NASA. I could find nothing that supports NASA saying these glaciers are actually increasing and I would love to read more. Thanks.

08-Feb-21
It wont let me copy and paste the links from my phone. But if you Google "Greenland glacier growing" and "Antarctic ice cap growing" you'll find plenty of links. Including from NASA.gov

08-Feb-21

Jaquomo's Link
Heres one if you're too lazy to search on your own.

08-Feb-21

Jaquomo's Link
Here's one from NASA about the Antarctic ice cap Let me know if you need me to do any more research for you. Sheesh..

08-Feb-21
Spoon feeding is necessary for some...

08-Feb-21
“ Funny when there’s artifacts under glaciers eh. Means the glacier came after....natural cycles???? Nooooooo”

That was the exact 1st thought that popped into my head. How did that get there? Means a few hundred years or so ago there was no ice.

08-Feb-21
You guys are a hoot. I'm sure some esteemed member has the cure for cancer after listening to 3 hours of faux news too. Thanks for the entertainment.

08-Feb-21
I’m glad guys like Lou ,Tavis ,or jim make calm and logical posts and arguments to try to reason. If I were ever to respond to posts like timberdufus I would probably stoop to infantile name calling

09-Feb-21
Timberdoodle, if you can Google (seems like you lefties have a problem doing that...) do a search for Dr. William Gray. One of the top climate scientists in the world, also a personal friend until his death a couple years ago. Read his bio. Read some of the published studies by his world-renowned team that were summarily excluded from all the IPCC publications because their findings didn't correspond to the "approved" models.

09-Feb-21
Maybe try DuckDuckGo instead of running your questions through the Google lefty filter.

09-Feb-21
Have any of you ever lost something in the snow only to find it after the snow melts? Does that mean it was there before the snow? I believe there have been many warming & cooling cycles since the formation of this planet. Can’t say that anyone knows for sure the cause of what’s happening in recent history. One interesting archeological find was a set of snowshoes for horses presumably from the Viking era.

09-Feb-21
"I'm sure some esteemed member has the cure for cancer after listening to 3 hours of faux news too".

Nah Timberdoodoo, that's your Boy Biden.

09-Feb-21

Jaquomo's Link
The Vostok Ice Core data shows we have a virtually identical cooling/warming signature every 100,000 years.

09-Feb-21
You guys are a hoot. I'm sure some esteemed member has the cure for cancer after listening to 3 hours of faux news too. Thanks for the entertainment.

LOL!!! Great argument

10-Feb-21
I once heard Iceland and Greenland were named such because there was a desire to encourage settlement of Greenland (better name to disguise the worse climate). I guess there was fake news back then too...

10-Feb-21
Have heard the same Smarba.

• Sitka Gear