WapitiBob 10-Feb-21
AZBUGLER 11-Feb-21
SBH 11-Feb-21
WapitiBob 11-Feb-21
WapitiBob 11-Feb-21
c3 11-Feb-21
sticksender 11-Feb-21
08-Feb-21
i apply every year with my two brothers. i was able to log in - get my points and license no problem at all.

Both of them cannot log into there account - and cannot reset there password.

I received an email from AZ in Dec stating they have changed system and that i need to reset my password - which i did...

Neither one of my brothers ever received that E-mail.

No luck getting anyone on the phone ...

08-Feb-21
Have them check their junk/spam folder. Many have found theirs there. TODDY

08-Feb-21
That email was sent around Dec 8. Have them check around that time.

08-Feb-21
They never received the E-mail. 1 hour and 37 min hold time and they fixed it. nothing like waiting until the last minute...

08-Feb-21
Use the apply link on the main page and apply with their ssn and birthdate.

08-Feb-21
And tell them to update their email in their profile.

08-Feb-21
It is hands down the suckiest application system in the country. I never received the email about resetting passwords, I did a deep search in my emails. I remember trying to get things reset last year and had the same problem. I had to go through the back door to get logged in. If you sign in as a guest it eventually figures out that you already have an account and you can create your applications that way. I, too was on hold for about 90 minutes today, just to get my password reset. I had to give up and get back to work. I haven't been able to look at my portal or see how many points I have for a couple of years. It is ridiculous.

09-Feb-21
I will say that my Elk application submitted on Jan 22 finally did show up on the Portal today.

09-Feb-21
One of the worst aspects about their system is the dropdown menu for hunts that causes so many people to apply for the wrong tag every year. They really need to fix that. Making it look like Utah's is an easy solution.

10-Feb-21
I had zero issues with the AZ system this year for both my and my dad's apps. That said, it's inexcusable to have a system as horrendous as theirs in this day and age.

10-Feb-21
Mine went perfectly.

10-Feb-21
No problems. (Unless I lose my double digit points on a rifle cow hunt/app screw up!)

10-Feb-21
I don’t know how it could be any easier. It took all of maybe 5 - 10 mins from start to finish. I simply logged in checked yes or no, applied for the 2 hunts I’m interested in hit pay, received my receipts in seconds and was done. All my points were there when I checked on them too.

10-Feb-21
You were allowed to pay for multiple species with one transaction?

It can’t be perfect or easy or simple when they make you completely start over each time, re-enter all your info and hit your card for multiple transactions. That’s called dumb.

10-Feb-21
KB, I get your point, but there are actually some benefits to having to pay separately for each individual species application, especially in the spring drawing. Three different species in the spring drawing are the same price. So, when they start hitting credit cards (usually a week or more before the results are actually posted, I know which species I drew because I make each application with a different credit card.

10-Feb-21
How long before apps are all updated on the dashboard? Showing not applied while I have all the license and app receipts, credit card hits etc. in my hot lil hands......

EDIT: I mean, how long do I give them before I go to panic mode and call......

10-Feb-21
Marvin, you could still do that if they made their system more user-friendly for those of us who would rather just do it all at once.

And again, every year, people accidently apply for the wrong tag. Shoot, I'm going to go double check my app again just worrying about it.

10-Feb-21
Mine finally updated this morning to pending and it had all my information correct for the correct hunts. I applied almost two weeks ago and it took that long to update. It sounds like it updated faster for those that bought a license this year vs those that didn't. My license was still good from last year. Could be wrong though... TODDY

10-Feb-21
My biggest issue was the fact that it no longer recognized my password and I've been trying for over week to get it reset. I've still not received a single response to having my password reset. I recall going through the same crap last year and finally giving up. I intend to give them a call when things settle down and see if they could help me. If you can't login and you can't reach anyone for help, it is a crappy system.

10-Feb-21
No problems here, and I did two separate applications with different emails. Mine and my wives!

10-Feb-21
I switched mine over when the email arrived. All my info showed up & after applying the 2021 applications even showed . They disappeared shortly after but finally showed up again yesterday. I still can't apply for 2 species without starting over. Get separate receipts & credit card charges. Good Luck to everyone!

10-Feb-21
Password reset sends an email to the address on file. Doesn’t really help if you can’t get into the account to see what it is.

11-Feb-21
IdyllwildArcher, I’ve heard folks complain about the drop down hunt selection for years. I can’t personally understand how a wrong selection can easily be made. It literally says “bull elk” or “antlerless elk” right in the selection!

11-Feb-21
Does anyone know when recently purchased bonus points show up? I just bought another point this year but it hasn't been added yet as far as I can tell.

11-Feb-21
I screen shot that drop down this year cuz I know Idyll hates it but ended up deleting it in a senior moment. I figured we could discuss it; I looked at it pretty good and I don't see how it's possible to pick a wrong hunt; it included bull and antlerless in the description.

11-Feb-21

WapitiBob's embedded Photo
WapitiBob's embedded Photo
This is the old screen from 2018 and I agree it isn't very good, this years had way more info.

11-Feb-21
The problem with the drop down selection is that in some browsers, after you select the hunt you want and then use the roller to move to the next selection or down to go to the payment, if the cursor is over the selection box it will roll to a different selection without it being open.

It's happened twice to me now. The first time a few years ago it rolled down to a 22 early archery hunt I didn't have enough points for. This year it rolled down to a 23 late archery hunt and with 13 points I'm going to draw unless I put in a bad credit card number. Not that big a deal as my first choice was 9 early archery so there wasn't much chance anyway there.

I didn't notice until I'd paid and got the email the next morning. Not something they will let you go back in and change which is super frustrating.

That's what I get for doing it when I was in a hurry :(

Cheers, Pete

11-Feb-21
A review screen just before paying, citing the species, the sex, the area name, and the dates of the hunt, would be helpful, and would probably eliminate most of the troubles. Most other western states do this, to help avoid errors on the part of the applicant. Should be simple to do from a coding standpoint, while adding a user-friendly aspect to the process. AZ shows you only a 4-digit hunt number (for each choice) at the final verification screen, with no other information. Even the receipt that they send out by email, neglects to display the aforementioned hunt detail information.

• Sitka Gear