trophyhill 13-Feb-21
BOHNTR 13-Feb-21
Shrewski 13-Feb-21
LONEBULL 15-Feb-21
Jethro 15-Feb-21
LONEBULL 15-Feb-21
11-Feb-21
'morning All,

I was reading thru the Winter/new Issue of BOW mag and going thru the Banquet info and Raffle tix to purchase and I didn't find the Raffle Conservation Elk/deer/antelope tag option to purchase.

Am I blind or just can't read!! haha

Thanks

Good luck, Robb

11-Feb-21
I’d like to see a thread where we can alert each other to upcoming raffles and perhaps auctions for tags. Would be nice to see Bowsiters win most of the raffle tags.

11-Feb-21
I was thinking about the wyoming raffle this morning. I thought it usually came out about the time I learn that I didn’t draw NM.

11-Feb-21
Didn't get a commissioner tag this year.

11-Feb-21
Dang

11-Feb-21
In KS, not sure if the same in WY, every "chapter" of organizations such as Ducks Unlimited, Pheasants Forever, etc. can apply for the Commissioners tags. The KBA as an association has one chance, the others have multiple chances.

11-Feb-21
That's a bummer Jeff, looked forward to trying to win this each year. Did they donate the tag to Liz Cheney's recall defense fund instead?

11-Feb-21

Jethro's Link
Commissioner's tag recipients. Wish one would have gone to BOW.

11-Feb-21
So are the tags good for 1 antelope/deer/elk? none for other critters such as sheep, moose, goat?

11-Feb-21
I guess BOW needed some muley fanatic connections wow.

11-Feb-21
I was thinking the same thing Brotsky.....

11-Feb-21
Still a chance of getting one from one of the new commissioners coming on but probably won't happen for the banquet like normal.

11-Feb-21
that's a bit ridiculous. They should give one to each organization before they start giving multiple tags to the same organization.

12-Feb-21
BUMMER!!!

Thanks Jeff for the follow-up.

Stay Healthy, Robb

12-Feb-21
I truly think this program needs fixing!!! Not just because certain groups get so many tags (not picking on Muley Fanatics I'm a member and they do great things) but there are groups getting these tags that do nothing for wildlife or habitat and that's wrong in my opinion. Many of the commissioners pad their own interests and organizations which shouldn't be. Just my take on this.

13-Feb-21
I don't want to turn this into some type of $FW gig but i saw the $aleries of the top guys for Muley Fanatic$ and it reads just like $fw.

$132k a year......each, good lord! haha

Good luck, Robb

13-Feb-21
Nothing more than a “pay to play” scheme.......

13-Feb-21
BULELK1:

+1

13-Feb-21
Yep, the proceeds from these licenses should go back to wildlife, not little league teams and Girl Scout troops.

15-Feb-21
I've seen them go to daycares, church groups, FFA chapters, irrigation districts of which none are bad just do nothing for wildlife or sportsman of Wyoming or those that come to hunt here.

15-Feb-21
Lonebull, give us a heads up post here if you find out BOW is going to pick up a tag in the future. I got in on another raffle, but would like to support Bowhunters of WY too.

15-Feb-21
Will do. Bowsite and it's members has been very kind to B.O.W. over the years in selling tickets!!

• Sitka Gear