Bake 26-May-21
midwest 26-May-21
bigswivle 30-Jul-22
Coondog 31-Jul-22
JDM 01-Aug-22
Handle`s 03-Aug-22
17-Feb-21

Scrappy's Link
I saw people looking for American made clothes over on the sitka thread. I came across this company through LEO adventures. They state they are American made. I have never heard of them myself. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

15-Mar-21
I am going to try some, but haven't yet.

16-Mar-21
No thanks - way to spendy. $40 bucks for a hat.................... and on up from there.

16-Mar-21
More expensive than Sitka and Kuiu. Wow.

25-May-21
Anyone on these guys?

25-May-21
If they are the most expensive someone will buy it. I have always thought a decent marketing strategy would be make sure you’re the most expensive product in the category. Some guys have to have the best and define the best as most expensive. Hunting clothes have become like women and their purses. The most important thing is the name on the label and what it cost.

25-May-21
Midwest has some of their stuff. Maybe PM him.

26-May-21
Not necessarily looking for the most "expensive" gear to be cool John. What I am looking for is product that is made in the USA.

26-May-21
Some people also like the best because they put their stuff through the wringer . . . . 80-100 days a year in the woods tears up the cheap stuff

26-May-21
"Midwest has some of their stuff."

No, not familiar with this stuff.

30-Jul-22
Went to there store last year while in MT, very nice stuff(didn’t buy anything) my buddy loves there base layer stuff. Seems to be on par with Kuiui and Sitka quality

31-Jul-22
I talked with them about their products at TAC in PA. Made in the USA, so that is why they are a little more expensive. Typically, if that matters to a buyer then they do not care to spend a few extra dollars. I checked out their gear at their booth and it seems like very high quality stuff. I bought one of their UV Solair shirts for fishing, very nice.

01-Aug-22
Talked to a rep at the ISE show about possibly donating a womens ensemble for a raffle item at a fundraiser banquet. Everything was a go, all that needed to be done was nail down the details - that is when the rep ghosted me. Called left messages, texted, nothing. I thought they were a reputable company with good gear, boy was I wrong. Just like them, I wouldn't give them the time of day now, I don't care if they are made in the USA.

03-Aug-22
The males will undoubtedly flee if the female attacks since they cannot see the weaker animal that would pursue them. Although I am a long way from it, my brother claimed that because it is beneath their dignity, men won't pursue the stronger woman. I uploaded several pictures of nature to my calendar sync outlook, and you can see animal behavior there.

• Sitka Gear