Mule Power 23-Feb-21
RK 23-Feb-21
Mule Power 23-Feb-21
RK 23-Feb-21
swp 23-Feb-21
Hunts_with_stick 24-Feb-21
Dan Butler 25-Feb-21
20-Feb-21
NEW 10x42 Steiner "Predator" roof prism binoculars. I installed the neck strap and opened the box...never used. $410 tyd Great German glass with soft eye-guards included. Look it up on Google, read the reviews, you will be impressed. text 209-484-2221 for pics

20-Feb-21
I’ll give a review: Awesome binoculars! Clear, bright, rugged. Great customer service. If I was in the market for binos that I’d be happy with without springing for Swaros this would be it before Vortex or Leupold etc.

20-Feb-21
I’ll second what Mule said. I have a 9X that’s been in my various trucks for 20 years. Always good glass !

21-Feb-21
I have a pair, very nice glass!! I have had mine for 6 years now and love them! Shawn

21-Feb-21
Good luck with that Wyliecoyote! I've been trying to sell the very same glass for $285 TYD . Brand spanking new! for over a year now. Any takers???????????????

21-Feb-21
Good luck with that Wyliecoyote! I've been trying to sell the very same glass for $285 TYD . Brand spanking new! for over a year now. Any takers???????????????

21-Feb-21
Great glasses, I bought a used pair several years back for $240 or so, thought I overpaid. Once I had a chance to use them, I then thought differently,It is a great value! I believe some high end optics get all the type and the Steiners get overlooked??

21-Feb-21
I'll add this, the price you paid for new Steiners, Made in Germany much less than other German optics, You will probaly pay as much for some Asian built bino's I really like mine

23-Feb-21
WW sent you a PM.

23-Feb-21
Another testimony. I have a pair of 10x42 Steiners that I bought several years ago. Very good glass and durable. Quality optics at a reduced price.

23-Feb-21
Ooh highjacked sale! Lol

23-Feb-21
I have a pair of those also. New in box that were given to me. Really nice Binos I looked them up and a new pair shipped today are $399 May be a little high at $410

I have a pair of Steiner marine binos also and they have been really good on the water

23-Feb-21
The 8 power military marines are infinite focus which is really nice for bow hunting. Don’t know how they do that but it works.

23-Feb-21

23-Feb-21
Here's my review of Steiner, they don't back their products and try to sell you new products when you ship your old ones in for service. I wouldn't spend my $$ on another Steiner product I don't care how clear they are.

24-Feb-21
Disagree with swp, sent mine in and have never been solicited. I just bought a second pair of 10x42s. Love them and they back their product. After 8 years or so I sent them in because one of the eye cups was loose and wouldn't stay on. They charged me $25 but also cleaned the glass and a few other things as well. For $25 I'll take it!

25-Feb-21
Owned a pair for over 30 years—-used them hard. Recently sent them in for service. New armor coating, new eye cups, all lens polished. Came back looking like a new pair. View is crystal clear. Price was minimal and essentially have a new pair ready for another 30 years.

• Sitka Gear