Terminus Mountain Outfitters?
Moose
Contributors to this thread:
SDHNTR(home) 28-Feb-21
Southern draw 28-Feb-21
SDHNTR(home) 28-Feb-21
Southern draw 28-Feb-21
28-Feb-21
I’m asking for a friend who is interested in booking a combo hunt with this outfitter for moose, mountain Caribou, and mountain goat. It’s not one of the marquis outfitters you hear about much. I told him to check on the Guides and Outfitters Assoc for BC. He did, and apparently said that in order for one to file a complaint with the GOABC, you have to pay a $500 fee? If that’s true, what a crock. There goes all credibility. So I told him I would ask here. Has anyone hunted with this outfit?

28-Feb-21
I have hunted with Terminus mountain Outfitters (Dale Drinkall ) three times and then it was a very nicely ran operation, it changed hands three years ago and I’ve lost touch with the latest news. Don’t know why your friend would have to pay a fee to enquire about an Outfitter from gobc?

28-Feb-21
No, it’s not that my friend would have to pay a fee to get info from GOABC, it’s that any hunter who has actually had an issue with an outfitter and wanted to file a formal complaint would have to pay $500. Yes, he is aware that the outfit changed hands a few years ago. The info he needs would be related to the current owners.

28-Feb-21
SDHNTR understand that about the Guides and outfitters association. Wish him well in his search.

• Sitka Gear