Rackmastr 02-Mar-21
HuntingAdict 02-Mar-21
aboks 03-Mar-21
Zebrakiller 03-Mar-21
Aces11 03-Mar-21
ARLOW 04-Mar-21
PREZ 04-Mar-21
02-Mar-21
I currently shoot a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie single pin. I really like it but I've had a few moments where it has kind of screwed me whitetail hunting. I'm looking at going with a 3 pin slider.

Currently looking at the Black Gold Ascent Whitetail and the HHA Sports Optimizer

Anyone have experience with one of these two or any other suggestions ?

02-Mar-21
My son has the BG Ascent Whitetail on his bow. It's a fantastic site, very easy to set-up and very durable.

02-Mar-21
Black Gold. I've owned 3. All 3 pin sliders. All rock solid and outstanding customer service.

Get it custom built to your number of pins, color, and diameter. I liked .019 dia. for the top 2 and .010 for the bottom. Cheaper to have a custom built ordered through your dealer than the MBG site and they will tell you that.

02-Mar-21
midwest +1

02-Mar-21
I also use the F E single pin but in the two fiber in the single pin.

With the top fiber set at 20 yards the second is 30 for me and I just hold a little high for 35 yards.

So essentially I get 0 to 35 yards with the “single pin “fast Eddie.

If your sight has the hole already you can slide a12” piece of fiber in and get a two yardage marker from spot Hogg... just something to think about

02-Mar-21
Another vote for the MBG Whitetail Ascent.

02-Mar-21
If you like the sight picture of your current one vertical pin, you might consider Spot Hogg's new option. It will be one vertical pin with 3 fiber optics. There will be 3 pointers to indicate distance on your sight tape.

02-Mar-21
First year with the HhA tetra three pin love the site! It is perfect in the whitetail woods.

02-Mar-21
Wasn’t it last summer that we saw all the failures from the MBG sites? Why somebody would want to go with a site that has had that many failures I don’t get it. Spot Hogg is built like a brick shit house.

02-Mar-21
"Wasn’t it last summer that we saw all the failures from the MBG sites?"

Don't crank on it like a gorilla and it won't fail. This coming from a guy that cranked on his like a gorilla and had it fail (BG had the new windage post to me free of charge in a few days after I called to admit my error). Learned my lesson and have had zero issues with them since and I own 6 models between all of the family's bows.

02-Mar-21
I really like my MBG single pin. I just set it at 35 and practice my hold/under at all different yardages. I only move it on shots longer than 45 yards. I’ve shot some form of single pin since the late 80’s.

02-Mar-21
If I shot multiple pins I would shoot the new SpotHogg

02-Mar-21
I have a Black Gold 3 pin slider with dual indicators. Likely dont need dual indicators and dont think I'd get it again, but still not hard to use.

.019 for the top two and .010 for the bottom one.

02-Mar-21
cbe

03-Mar-21
IQ pro hunter

03-Mar-21
MBG MY VOTE

03-Mar-21
A couple buddies and I have been using MBG, and none of us have any reason to change.

04-Mar-21
Cbe

04-Mar-21
MBG Pro 3 pin slider

• Sitka Gear