KsRancher 05-Mar-21
sticksender 05-Mar-21
Jaquomo 05-Mar-21
KsRancher 05-Mar-21
wytex 05-Mar-21
sticksender 05-Mar-21
KsRancher 05-Mar-21
05-Mar-21
Is there a way to find out if a certain unit has landowner vouchers, who got them and how many? I was thinking about buying one for a certain unit but cant find any previous ones that sold. It's a very low demand unit so they wont bring big $ if there are some. There is not a lot of private in the unit, but a fair amount. So I would think there would be some.

05-Mar-21
The LO allocation and draw results for each hunt code is listed in the draw recap reports on the CPW website. As far as who got them, they don't publish or release that info.

05-Mar-21
Talk to the WCO for the unit. He knows. Since landowners can get up to 19 vouchers for each species, but still have to draw competitively just like us regular Joes, they often end up with a few more than they need.

05-Mar-21
I just went to the big game elk stats. It says N/A under the landowner part in the top right corner. I am assuming there are no landowner tags for that unit?

05-Mar-21
You can find some listed on other Forums. Beware though. One guy had some for sale and stated "no private access with this tag", that is illegal in Colorado.

05-Mar-21
Ks: yes correct, if the unit is not limited for all rifle seasons, there are no vouchers allocated.

05-Mar-21
^thanks. I did not know that

• Sitka Gear