GF 18-Mar-21
WI Shedhead 18-Mar-21
krieger 18-Mar-21
WI Shedhead 13-May-21
WI Shedhead 14-May-21
16-Mar-21

WI Shedhead's embedded Photo
I have a never been shot gear head archery T15 for sale. Whisker biscut rest and d loop tied all set for a bow fishing reel. $379 retail. I’ll take $250 and ship it within reason or negotiate

16-Mar-21

16-Mar-21
What'll they come up with next!?

16-Mar-21
Sorry, but you’d have to pay me 250 to shoot that thing. Looks like a medieval torture device.

16-Mar-21
What is that?

16-Mar-21
Lol at Pat.

16-Mar-21
Looks like a big sling shot that shoots an arrow. Probably about as accurate as a sling shot as well.

16-Mar-21
My daughter won it and would like to extract some cash out of it to buy a new bow. We haven’t shot it to sell it new. If you google the bow Thiers videos of it. The bands are really good quality and the limbs store a ton of energy. It’s a any user draw length type bow. They advertise it as a small game bowfishing bow. Full drawn has the same energy as a #30 recurve. On the same thought she’s selling a pink camo mission craze too. Full setup great condition $300

16-Mar-21
Lot of guys use them for night bowfishing, where the shots aren't all that distant. Be a nice SHTF home defense weapon also, IMO. 400 spine arrow with a big mech on it, would do a number on any intruder, and not make any noise.

18-Mar-21
Sorry, I recently shot a several of their bows. Its a shame as the concept seems good but man they rattled my teeth, very unstable and the draw cycle was terrible. If I had won one I would tell them to draw another name! Shawn

18-Mar-21
I have the T20 and it is a very capable bow and fast for its size. It does take getting used to as it is a very short ATA bow but I do think the draw cycle is good. I believe it is very well made and customer service is incredible.

18-Mar-21
She won it in the bow hunter magazine youth writing contest. 4th place

18-Mar-21
hopefully she does not abandon her writing career because of this experience.

18-Mar-21
When I first looked at the pics of it, I thought it had blown up!

Congrats to your daughter in the writing contest!

18-Mar-21
She’s going to be a doctor- she’s got her moms looks and smarts!!!!!!

18-Mar-21

18-Mar-21
4th place prize: one of these things.

5th place prize: TWO of them!

Congrats to your daughter on doing well in the writing.

18-Mar-21
I really appreciate thier sponsorship of the contest- it’s just something we don’t have s use for at this time

18-Mar-21
I disagree with Scooby, I have a carbon riser T24, shot my lion with it, and a black bear, It's smooth drawing and very quiet, IMO. YMMV

IIRC 2 or 3 years ago the Bowhunter Class in Vegas had 3 GearHeads in the top 10, so they are not a " joke".

I appreciate Gearhead pushing the industry with innovation, while not every product is for everyone, it's a win-win for all of us.

13-May-21
Anyone interested in a great carp bow I’m in the mood to deal!!!!!!!!

14-May-21
One thing that someone inquired on- The bowfishing reel bracket is included as well

• Sitka Gear