12yards 21-Mar-21
BOWNUT 21-Mar-21
Knife2sharp 21-Mar-21
Knife2sharp 21-Mar-21
Rsquared 21-Mar-21
Rsquared 21-Mar-21
Rsquared 24-Mar-21
18-Mar-21
Anybody who has original steelheads they ever wanna get rid of,contact me. Would also like to come across the cut on contact version. Thanks

19-Mar-21
I'll pay double ;) I love them. I bought 20 or so of the coc ones from a bowsiter. I don't know what I will do when I run out.

19-Mar-21
125 grain ok? Think I have about 25

19-Mar-21
Yes that would be perfect. I'm not looking for that many,7 or so is good enough for me. I hunt sticks can get the rest if he wants but private message me if your serious. Thanks

19-Mar-21

BOWNUT's embedded Photo
BOWNUT's embedded Photo
How about these. I have never used them and probably never will. PM me your address and I'll send them out. All I have is this one pack.

19-Mar-21
Private message sent,thanks bownut

19-Mar-21
I never knew they called em Dicks. We just referred to em as mechincals!

19-Mar-21
U don't have a Dicks sporting good store where your from?

19-Mar-21
Yeah...I'm just being a smart***... Sorry...

19-Mar-21
Oh no your fine, I knew you were just playing around but then I thought maybe dicks wasn't every where in the country. Dicks is huge so I should have known

19-Mar-21
Oh geez, I just read my last comment. That doesn't sound very good haha. I meant it's national,when I said it's huge. Didnt realize how it read till after I already posted it

20-Mar-21

20-Mar-21
Over the years I've used 8 or 10 different mechanical heads. The best head has been the 100 steelhead. The 3 biggest local bowhunters I know use them also. Not sure why they stopped making them other than, maybe when they went to China made, folk lost confidence in them. Yes they were cheappen up in china.

If someone came out with the old version with sharp blades, I think they would be a hit. Ed

20-Mar-21
I have been shooting the 125's for the last 15yrs or so. I have been super impressed with the penetration and blood trails and have killed pronghorn, whitetails, elk and turkeys with them! I also bought a bunch of the originals back then - have about 30left. I'll probably go to Wasp Jakhammers when I run through all of my steelheads.

20-Mar-21
Steelheads were great broadheads...but I’d put good money on the wasp Jak Hammers right beside them for lethal performance.

21-Mar-21
I've got a good supply of 125s. Love them. Also have some 100s. Not for sale tho.

21-Mar-21
I use Kill Zones and Jackhammers for turkey. I never tried those Steeheads.

21-Mar-21
The fixed head ones, you talking about the Bacon Skinner? I have some, maybe three or six, also have some Steelheads, all 100gr. BTW, back when they came out and watched their DVD, I did my own test, I put a piece of deerhide over an inch of foam, then a 1/4" piece of particle board. The Steelhead blades did not open on the hide, and I would lose a blade or two on each one I tested. You can PM me, I'd have to round them up.

21-Mar-21
Actually, I only have 1 Bacon Skinner, four black ferrul Steelheads, six silver, and four brown ferrul 75gr heads, front of blade similar to Steelhead.

21-Mar-21
Brown ones are probably the mini blaster....

21-Mar-21
Pm sent

24-Mar-21
Just wanted to say thank you to all of u who responded with steelheads u didn't want, thanks again

• Sitka Gear